Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    think I'm gonna try either FMage/Disc/Feral or FMage/Shadow/RestoDruid

10+ Year Old Account
    LSD

Lock Shaman DK
    Shadowcleave (basically).

Just my 2c.
    Thanks to JustintimeSS for the amazing signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna play Warrior/DK/Rsham

Quote Originally Posted by Jubite View Post
    Dunno, throw me a bone here
    I can see RLS being decent, maybe double stealth cleave? Dunno tbh. RMP will take a giant chunk of skill to get 2000+ as usual. RRP maybe make a comback?

Shit i dunno...just spitballin here. Ask me again next week :P
    Last edited by Tangster; 2011-06-30 at 05:38 PM.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfquake View Post
    Pretty sure Hungering Cold being nerfed was completely necessary. If you don't think so, you're either blind, or play a DK.
    HC has been fine for a long time. That's not what made dks stupid last season. It was the damage cd on a one minute cd, deathstrike shouldn't have been nerfed the way it was (instead make it have a real cd via runes), give dks some sort of melee defense, take away some of their anti cc and caster defense. No, I don't play a dk anymore, nor has it ever been my main. A cast time that locks out melee is just stupid however. Also, some mechanic disallowing death grip as an interrupt would be in order. The problem with dks was huge burst with no real set up coupled with four interrupts on a healer allowed them to solo almost any healer in the game while being unpeelable if your main peeler was a caster.

I played two comps this season, shadow rmp and shatterplay. As shatterplay we got shit on by a dk comp at the end of season. As shadow rmp, we destroyed any dk comp. We could put the rogue on the dk and really just consider that to be total cc for the match.