Poll: Microsoft or Apple

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Apple versus Microsoft

Hello dear MMO`s

Lets see what company is the most used one in the MMO-world (the people hanging out on MMO-champion)

Would like you too post your age and why you like apple/microsoft the best!

Gonna be intresting too see what comes up!

Lets get it on!

*EDITED
    PS; Keep this thread clean, People have diffrent opinions!
    Last edited by Heksa; 2011-06-28 at 04:19 PM. Reason: People was mstaking the term MMO-world, my bad

Deleted
    Macs are crap for gaming, hence i chose microsoft. Both companies are the devil though, i chose the lesser of two evils.

Edit: 27 years old BTW.

Microsoft because i actually know how to use technology?
    you know this will devolve into a flame war

also this should be in teh computers section but w/e
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Deleted
    I like value, all I need to say.

Apple For anything else but Gaming(even that their setups are great for it)
    PC/Microsoft for Gaming, you can customize a PC better.

26yrs.

I like how one of their main selling points was that Macs couldn't get viruses, then like, 2 hours later hackers were developing viruses specifically for Macs.

I grew up with Microsoft so apple is pretty alien to me lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted none of the above, because there's no "both" option. I use a windows 7 pc for gaming, and at work. For downloading, movies,surfing I use a macbook. I like both OS's. They both have their feats and flaws, people stating one is better than the other are idiots.

Deleted
    There shouldn't be a competition. Let me lay out the almighty rule when it comes to Mac's and PC's.

Mac's - Anything other than gaming.
    PC's - Gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Voted none of the above, because there's no "both" option. I use a windows 7 pc for gaming, and at work. For downloading, movies,surfing I use a macbook. I like both OS's. They both have their feats and flaws, people stating one is better than the other are idiots.
    Same here, but I voted for Windows because the OP said "in the MMO-world", which I took to mean "for gaming".

Edit: I'm 22. I've got a Windows 7 PC at work and at home for gaming, but I've also got a MacBook Pro, a iPad (first gen) and a iPhone 4.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-06-28 at 03:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Microsoft.

Apple is too hip.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

you do know that asked what OS plays most mmo's is kinda lame.... the only mmo game i know of that actually can play on mac is wow...

and since the members of this forum is mainly wow players ur most likely to see a 80/20 ratio in favor of windows.....

i use mac, but that has nothing to do with what ever i game, thats because they are really great at editing music, movies and pictures and such. not at gaming

I've been an Apple user for the past decade or so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Same here, but I voted for Windows because the OP said "in the MMO-world", which I took to mean "for gaming".

Edit: I'm 22. I've got a Windows 7 PC at work and at home for gaming, but I've also got a MacBook Pro, a iPad (first gen) and a iPhone 4.
    I don't think he meant "what os do you play wow on" though, just what os do you use/prefer in general

Deleted
    Linux option?

10+ Year Old Account
    I use both. But Microsoft is cheaper and better for gaming and apple has better quality and is more stable. -18 year old

PCs for everything. I like being able to build the computer I'm going to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    18 y/o and I prefer Microsoft.

I had the displeasure to have to use apple throughout elementary and one year in middle school and I hate the bastards. I never enjoyed how it was set up, and god those mouses are terrible.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

voted none.money-hungry crapanies.
    Edit:20 y/o

The Apple Sheep will be come in flocks! Hide your children! http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=Apple%20Sheep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Actually your not an idiot for stating one of the two`s, its two diffrent OS and both who got pros and cons, it all comes down on your own opinion and your own use of the computer..