Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Of course they are.

A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows but one won't close.

She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

^that one was not that creepy though. Have to say, most of these creepy pastas are pretty cheesy, it's hard to find a good one.
    I had to laugh. It's horrible, but funny at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by marrefar View Post
    A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches[...]
    I've heard so many variations of that one. :P

It's not exactly a scary story, just a ghost story. Plus, there are at least a few different variations of it.

There was once a man who worked on the railroad. He'd walk up and down the tracks every night, with nothing but the light of his lantern. One night, a train was barreling down the tracks, out of control. He jumped out of the way, but hit an old iron stove, and the pipe on it cut off his head. Stumbling around, he mistakenly put the stove pipe on his neck. It's said that he still haunts the tracks, walking up and down with his lantern. If you see him, you better run. If he catches you, he'll cut off your head and take it for himself.

The main variation involves a man driving around a corner too fast, losing control and driving down an embankment hitting a stove and he just haunts the road. Personally, I prefer the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random post so i can find this thread easier later.

Also i'm posting this from a laptop in your closet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Okay.

check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I do not care about soviet crime. Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow
    My god she was looking right at you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaris View Post
    Random post so i can find this thread easier later.

Also i'm posting this from a laptop in your closet.
    I actually glanced over at my open closet when i read that :P Automaticly! Abit disapointed that you weren't there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I See dead people............

Another creepy pasta, meh, this ones.. okay, no where near Majora's Mask creepy pasta.

http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743...y-pokemon-hack

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Thank fucking GOD for AB+

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Another creepy pasta, meh, this ones.. okay, no where near Majora's Mask creepy pasta.

http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743...y-pokemon-hack
    Oh yeah. I think I remember there being a few more pokemon pastas out there, though.