Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    Mine said, "Ahh now that we are 85 and need to get the Guardians of Hyjal reputation, let us roflstomp our way through this level 80 zone and finish it within 45 minutes.
    ^^^^^^
    This

I did both anyway for the big heaps of easy gold.

I have no doubt that they'll eventually make a water-themed patch and do the same for vash'jir. I doubt they just scrapped that new underwater raid completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I would not be surprised that the next part requires the completion of Vashj'ir (as it's the "water element") - then we see the same discussion again?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Absolute opposite, Vashjir on one alt and my main for loremaster, every other alt(6 so far) was Hyjal. All future alts will be Hyjal. WAY more fun and interesting than Vashjir
    I don't particularly see how farming elementals and soloing Ragnaros was all that interesting... then I'd been doing that since before cata launch.

idk what the five fingers said to the face, but the face said "Loremaster of Cataclysm, suck it"
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

good that i leveled 2 in vash'jir and 6 in mount hyjal and 1 my main cleared all cata quests and that one who i do really care about

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Quote Originally Posted by Franuki View Post
    After playing through both i have to say Vashj'ir was much more interesting
    I got motionsick from spending 30minutes in that place, still throw up in my mouth thinking of all those pink and turqoise colours while swimming around...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickileet View Post
    7x85 = 7hours, ye its freaking shit.
    Do you really plan to do the Molten Front dailies on seven characters at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account
    SLAP!!!!!

COme on guys, no one has ever watched the freaking Chappelle show?
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Hyjal was great story wise, Vash'jir was major eye candy! I done every zone on my main when levelling so I won't have a problem, not that it's really a problem for those that didn't do Hyjal, I mean it doesn't take long to do the quests up to the regrowth, which will then open the dailies, an hour maybe? easy!

Types of people that did vashjr instead of hyjal:
    -lore fags
    -"interesting instead of fast leveling"tards
    -people who thought it will be faster due to everyone going the faster zone
    -on pvp realm, people from the faction that is in minority on the realm

So yeah hyjal was obvious choice, not that it makes any difference now as completing the whole zone in raid gear at 85 lvl takes an hour lol. And everyone probably did hyjal at 85 to get cata loremaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm did I miss something here?
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it twice on two different characters then I went to hyjal to boost rep on my main.

I prefer Vashj'ir over hyjal tbh
    You better herp yourself before you derp yourself.

Vash'jir pissed the hell out of me. I had no depth perception in there and i'm a rogue so i kept having the readjust to hit things. Plus everything was so goddamn blue. Hate doing anything underwater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gvd13 View Post
    Plus everything was so goddamn blue.
    Isn't Firelands all red?
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should seek help if you believe that fingers can talk tbh.

Hehe, I got the # of quest completed achieves for all the Cata zones when I leveled my DK back when Cata first hit, got Exalted or Revered for the factions, made it easy for me to do the new Hyjal quests without having to do the rep quests beforehand. Then again, I actually like doing the questing part of this game now, compared to the bad old days of vanilla.

Deleted
    Hyjal pwned it got the rep that you got from vash anyway saw no reason not to go Hyjal > deep > uldum > TH made scene for rep went ding ding with everything at least friendly.

Because doing a level 80-81 zone on a geared 85 char is h4rdxc0r3 l33tzor stuff, amirite? Don't even have to do the whole thing, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphr View Post
    What did the five fingers say to the face?
    I think they said... Locked.