Poll: Have you ever had a legendary item which was still relevant for the newest content?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Legendary - ever had one?

With the coming of 4.2 I figured it would be fun to do a small poll to see how many of current WoW players actually have had a legendary during their gaming career. As it is now I have no idea if it's sub-1% or say 3-5%. So let's hear your story - have you ever had a legendary item, which was still relevant for the existing content at the time of acquisition (ie getting glaives in wotlk doesn't count as its more of a vanity item then)? Have you done something special for your guild to have deserved it more than others or was it just luck/coincidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, never, not on my life. And yes, I am jelly.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of relevant?

Nope never

10+ Year Old Account
    Never when it was legit, but I got a Thunderfury around the end of Wrath of the Lich King.
    Plus the TK legendaries
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got S,HoR as my guild's first completed legendary just prior to BWL release and SM a bit before Cata hit (the guild got lazy after 9mo of ICC).

Nope, i dont think il ever get one now that ive quit. (Unless i end up coming back, still wont get one :P)

Dragonwrath will be my first!

I have Thunderfury, The mainhand Warglaive, Missing the Eye for Sulfaras and 45 Shards for Shadowmourne on my Death Knight.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

Being a Warlock that didn't start raiding till Wrath I never got the chance for an Atiesh. I am glad that my guild has chosen me for our first Dragonwrath and I already on my way to acquiring one.

I've never had a legendary at all! I started in BC which is when the last hunter legendary appeared. Got my fingers crossed for 4.3 though!

Got Sulfuras... at the end of WotLK

Now I'm the only Moonkin in my Guild so I'm looking forward to Dragonwrath *g*

In my group , there are 1mage, 1 lock, 2 priests and my moonkin, so we decide rolling to win the legendary staff in firelands . In the end , i had rolled 1......wtf.....I dont know if i could get the staff in the end of Cata.
    btw i never had one legendary item.

10+ Year Old Account
    TF in vanilla and Glaives in TBC
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Ive got Sulfuras and Thunderfury (im a druid ) in WotLK, so my answer is no.

The only legendary I got from current content was Thori'dal, The Star's Fury from Sunwell. Got it some time before the big 30% nerfs to raid content at the end of BC so I got a decent ammount of use out of it.

I got Thunderfury for my hunter just before I quit in January/February.

I also had Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros but I couldn't get the achievement on my hunter as I couldn't equip maces... So I got all the mats back via GM ticket and sent them to my boomkin who had a spare Eye of Sulfuras and got the achievement there instead.

Yes, I have sulfuras and thunderfury on my paladin. And the eye of sulfuras on my DK but haven't gotten the epic hammer to fully form it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to get Shadowmourne a just over a month before Cataclysm was released.

Deleted
    Got the first right half of thunderaan's prison of the whole server, played through classic, bc, wotlk and only got it finished some months ago.
    So I guess thats a no :/
    But I collected the bars 3 times and sold them 2 times.. so actually I had 30 legendarys