Skada healing and dmg meter

Hey so I've been making videos of fights and I have only been able to show dps through skada. I have been asked to show both but I am wondering if it is possible to have 2 seperate skada windows... one for dps and one for heals, if possible can someone explain how you do it?

Thank you.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there's an option somewhere to do this. I can't remember exactly where though. It's the bottom "Section" able to be configured if I remember correctly. I don't have it installed and I haven't for a few months so I'm not 100% sure. You have to press "New Window" somewhere and give it a name.

hmmm don't see it lol :P

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 05:38 PM ----------

I figured it out, thanks

It's definitely possible, my normal configuration is one window on current fight damage, a second window on either total damage or current fight healing, depending on what I'm interested in.

If you go under the Interface options and pick Skada under Addons, pick Windows, and then you'll have a text field to name a new window. Once that's done, you can configure it like any other window.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekzilla View Post
    It's definitely possible, my normal configuration is one window on current fight damage, a second window on either total damage or current fight healing, depending on what I'm interested in.

If you go under the Interface options and pick Skada under Addons, pick Windows, and then you'll have a text field to name a new window. Once that's done, you can configure it like any other window.
    Yup did that, thanks