Cheap maelstroms.

Since alot of people on my server figured this out. I think I will annoy the rest of the enchanters and tell all of you a new semi secret.

Maelstrom crystals untill a few hours ago on my server where going for 400-500g a pop still, new enchants right.

That is untill people figured out that you can get them from DEing the honor wand (700 honor) DEing the jp relics (700 jp) or doing a trash farm and DEing the friendly cloak. All of which will proc if your guild has the perk of course.

So 200g for a cloak, 500g to sell the crystal occasionally getting 2 crystals.

I made about 15k before this caught on.

Now go fourth and flood the market mwahahahahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    ??? 100-150 g on my server -.- Great money maker though..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Hmm, usually you cannot DE rep rewards bought with gold. I guess Blizzard overlooked it this time if that's true.

You can't, but you can DE Justice/Valor stuff which is what hes talking about

In addition, your non-enchanters can buy the BoE boots and mail them to your enchanters for a lot less jp than the maelstrom crystals cost

10+ Year Old Account
    i tested it and it would let me DE a rep cloak an hour ago....

They haven't sold that high for a long time now, 300 on a good day :/

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    You can't, but you can DE Justice/Valor stuff which is what hes talking about

I beg to differ, you can still DE theese cloaks. Not fixed yet.

Deleted
    Maelstroms have been at 100g on my server for a month now. So make sure you check the price of crystals before buying the cloak to DE. Heavenly shards are at 100g too - people can just buy that with justice rather than buying honor stuff to DE on my server.

He's not saying the cloaks. Everybody's just glancing and not reading..

He's saying JP items such as the 700 JP Relic and 700 HP Wand.

Herpderp.

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    He's not saying the cloaks. Everybody's just glancing and not reading..

He's saying JP items such as the 700 JP Relic and 700 HP Wand.

Herpderp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    That is untill people figured out that you can get them from DEing the honor wand (700 honor) DEing the jp relics (700 jp) or doing a trash farm and DEing the friendly cloak. All of which will proc if your guild has the perk of course.

So 200g for a cloak, 500g to sell the crystal occasionally getting 2 crystals.
    He definitely mentioned the cloak there.

Wtf maelstrom prices are down for a while now, even heavenly shards are worth more.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    The price of maelstroms crashed when the new ZA/ZG got released. 100g max per crystal. The new patch has not really changed anything, it's still hovering around there.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    Wtf maelstrom prices are down for a while now, even heavenly shards are worth more.
    \

Because very few enchanters are doing reguler heroics that is the main place to get heavenly shards. They are all running za/zg.

Supply goes down price goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    He definitely mentioned the cloak there.
    He's not saying just the cloaks.*

And to be honest, the cloak is most likely not going to reliable on most servers. His is an exception, apparently. 700 JP or Honor (I would go with JP and do ZA/ZG with a guild group for more Maelstrom Crystals) is a much more reliable way to make it quicker than you normally would (3750 JP/Honor).

Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    \

Because very few enchanters are doing reguler heroics that is the main place to get heavenly shards. They are all running za/zg.

Supply goes down price goes up.
    Yeah i know that but i thought it's strange that on the OP server the maelstrom are still worth something.

or you can continue to trade honor for JP, buy wrath gems and sell them for 100g uncut and 150+ cut