Thread: Beth'tilac help

Beth'tilac help

Quick simple question... During P1, should all the spinners be taunted down asap? or just the ones that are needed so enough people can go up?

What do you mean by taunted? Do you mean killed? You can do either really, if you are falling behind on Drone DPS, only kill the spinners that you need, but damage taken to raid will be a bit higher. If you're fine on Drone DPS, just kill all the spinners.

The set up were running right now, is pull the all the spinners that spawn between the initial pull and the 1st drone. We can manage to kill all the spinners before the drone spawns, and down the drone as the 1st Smoldering devistation happens. After the 1st round, we start to fall behind on the drones. Should we still be pulling down all spinners after the initial pull? Or just the ones we need?

Have a warrior put vigilance on the other tank, and the warrior can just taunt adds whenever they are up. Tis what I did. This is of course if you have a warrior tank...

Quote Originally Posted by krúgor View Post
    Have a warrior put vigilance on the other tank, and the warrior can just taunt adds whenever they are up. Tis what I did. This is of course if you have a warrior tank...
    Unfortunately we don't Im a bear tanking on the bottom, and the other tank is a DK up top.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just get a Ele Shaman and have them taunt them down with Rockbiter Weapon + Unleash Elements like a baws.

Word.

Deleted
    It depends on your group. We had a hunter kill them and 2 frost DKs on Spiderlings/Drones so the hunter preferred them in the air, hence we only taunted the ones we needed to get up there. Ask your DPS/tanks what they prefer and do that.

I saw our DK taunt quite a few times (he's dps) or at least I saw the death grip animation. Not totally sure if he used his dark command.

15+ Year Old Account
    We only needed to initially bring down how many we needed strands (to get to the upper level) for... for us it was just 3 (only sent 1 tank, 1 dps, 1 healer to top). When the drone was dead, they taunted the extra spinners down just so they didn't pile up and start shooting too many people, and got them out of the way in their "free time".