Deleted

RBG win achievements

With the patch 4.2 we were supposed to get RBG mounts for the win achievements. Before the patch, I had 241 wins. Now when the patch hit the servers live, I ended up with 75 win achievement and one mount. When I check out the 150 win and 300 win achievement, then it states that I have 0/150 and 0/300, all the old wins are gone.

When I go my battle.net page and check out my character, then under the PVP tab http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Tjom/pvp#bgs
    I can clearly see, that I do have the wins needed for atleast 150 win achi.

Arathi Basin 10v10 68 47 – 21 (69%)
    Eye of the Storm 10v10 49 26 – 23 (53%)
    Strand of the Ancients 15v15 50 32 – 18 (64%)
    The Battle for Gilneas 10v10 91 65 – 26 (71%)
    Twin Peaks 10v10 62 44 – 18 (71%)
    Warsong Gulch 10v10 59 27 – 32 (46%)

Also I made a ticket, to ask for some information about this issue and it ended up with an answer :

"Thanks for the report about this Tjom. At the end of each season, the teams are tallyed in and then the stats are reset for every team. If you did not gain a title or mount then I am very sorry to say this means you didn't qualify."

Can't find any official information on this topic, so I'm asking you, if anyone else had the similar issue with rbg win achis and mounts?

I believe these mounts/achievements will be awarded next week when end of season titles/rewards are tallied. I don't know of anyone who has gotten the vicious hero or 150 win achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by velias1234 View Post
    I believe these mounts/achievements will be awarded next week when end of season titles/rewards are tallied. I don't know of anyone who has gotten the vicious hero or 150 win achievement.
    no achievments are insta. as blizzard alrdy said.

prob the best way to do it is just make a new ticket and hope for a better gm

Got the 75 wins and im 86/150 and 300 on the others...

15+ Year Old Account
    Anything that can be tracked and confirmed will make Blizzard award you achievement unless they are creating a bigger fix for everyone instead of individually granting everyone who reports ;P