10+ Year Old Account

Angry Have the neft prot paladin?

Hello.
    have they nerf prot paladin or? Becuse i fond it shit hard to hold aggro in a hc and raid now when the patch is out.Or is just me that are bad?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ratin/advanced

(Sry for my bad english)

I haven't noticed any nefts to our threat or damage.
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

Deleted
    Can't say I've noticed any difference.

First of, You have waaaaay more dodge than parry. They should have nearly the same percentage. Get your expertise to 16 so as to be able to cap it with seal of truth g;yph.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedralixx View Post
    First of, You have waaaaay more dodge than parry. They should have nearly the same percentage. Get your expertise to 16 so as to be able to cap it with seal of truth g;yph.
    That's untrue. Don't judge his avoidance by his character sheet. You have to balance parry and dodge with the strength buff active.

I won't follow the expertise advice, a good rotation and threat building (especially at the start of the fight) is worth more then hit and exp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I thought aggro was much better with the patch, i've not noticed any problems

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedralixx View Post
    Dodge and parry ratings (not percentages) should be equal. Expertise is nice, but not necessary. I've been able to tank just fine with the glyph and another 3 from the Human racial.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!