Thread: Healing

Deleted

Healing

healing in 4.2, what do you think?

Too early to tell in my opinion until arena starts. I don't know how hard that mana regen nerf is going to hurt resto shaman, but for now I'm going to say Shaman>priest>=pally>druid.

Pretty vague topic so ima start rambling, ill stop when i feel like it

The biggest changes will be the ones to pallys imo, this will make them much more viable in other comps besides TSG (which has been nerfed thank god) overall i really think healing needed this change to 200%. However i forsee much Q.Q about "unkillable" healers. You shouldn't be able to 1v1 a healer with a full mana bar! If a healer cannot keep his/herself up, how are they supposed to keep a partner or 2 up as well.
    The crit buff is still completely RNG based like other aspects of this game, the skill cap for healers was not rased or lowered in the slightest by this change. It just makes stacking crit a bit more viable (specially for rshams). We will still get absolutely tunneled into the ground by melee and.....
    OMG COOKIES

::happily munching:: (>^#^<)
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

It seems fun so far

Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    Shaman > Paladin > Priest > Druid.
    Yes hpallys are getting a buff but i wont believe this till i actually get replaced by one :P, im more inclinded to think it will be closer to Sham>Priest=Pally>Druid
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Deleted
    Hardly. As of right now, shaman > priest > paladin >> druid. The crit buff is extremely nice for both shamans and paladins, but the basically every issue paladins had during S9 is still there. We still get CC'd for an hour, we still have to fake 50 interrupts to get a heal off, we still die in a second without bubble and we still suck a fair bit in general. Obviously being able to top someone off with 1 3 HP WoG and 1 .8 second cast Divine Light as soon as you get out of CC is better than only getting them to 60% like we did pre-patch, but the most blatant issues are still there, but then again, I don't expect Blizzard to attempt to "fix" anything as far as PvP goes by doing anything other than a) nerfing or buffing damage, b) buffing or nerfing healing and c) buffing or nerfing mana costs. Using their brain to fully revamp certain spells or make needed improvements to key abilities is way too hard, I guess.

What I mean is paladins aren't nearly as good as people pretend they are. We are nowhere as viable as priests are right now, and I doubt we will be in the near future during S10. Actually, the biggest buff paladins got is the fact we can now sprint with Divine Protection instead of having to waste 10k mana on Holy radiance (which is useful, obviously, but not having to save it for whenever we need to run away from/to something) thus negating basically every mana cost increase on DL, HL and FoL. The crit buff's nice, of course, but one has to take into account shamans benefit from it as much (actually, probably more) meaning they will still dominate, which is never good seeing as, in my opinion, they are the utmost annoying healer to face in arena as a paladin.

Deleted
    the crit buff does benifit shamans and paladins the most

What I mean is paladins aren't nearly as good as people pretend they are.
    people see small fixes or buffs in the patch notes and go OMG PALLYS R GAWD MODE NOW. Never having played an hpally competitively i can only speculate, but it seems like these changes are a step in the right direction. However we wont really know if Priest>Pally or Priest=Pally till next week imo. Pallys will be viable reguardless though imo.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

blood deathknight.

They can deal damage and heal at the same time. Most op healers imo.

Wahhhh Druids are weakest nao *sits in corner and pouts*

100k wog crits say hi

As a Ret paladin it's pretty jizztastic