125 Companion Achievement

I just recently got to 125 companions and didn't receive this achievement. I recall before 5.0 checking the incomplete achievement to see how many more I would need but now the only one that shows up(now under a different section of the achievements) is the one I already earned which is 100 pets. Does anybody know if they took the 125 achievement out or if this is just another achievement bug?

it's 125 unique companions so all multiples don't count

What do you mean by multiples? Multiples as in across multiple toons?

Try logging in to all of your toons, on every server you have any. The whole "account wide" pet/mount system can be a bit buggy, but this usually sorts it out.

If that's not the issue, then it might be that you've learned a given pet multiple times(AFAIK, it's only achievement, collectors edition, loot card and pet store pets that you can't learn more than one of, all other pets you can learn up to three times). Pets that you can have copies of won't have "you've already learned this pet" in red text on the tooltip anymore, so that makes it harder to keep track of.

Also, make sure you're checking under "pet battles", as that's where all pet related achievements are now.
    Last edited by Phorn; 2012-09-09 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazinus View Post
    What do you mean by multiples? Multiples as in across multiple toons?
    For example, I have ~218 pets. However, I have probably 175 different pets. At least six of my 218 are white kittens that I had on all my alts.

I noticed that too but it wasn't the case. I've logged in/out of all my toons and still nothing. I was 4 pets away from the achieve and so I bought 2 from DMF and 2 off AH(only spent 10k total on those 2 but I'm AM kinda irked that I didn't get the achieve). I'm going to double check my list of pets and then open a ticket. This isn't the only achievement I've been denied, I completed my Glory of the Cata Hero achieve the other day and apparently that's bugged all to hell for everybody. Oh well, I guess as long as I know I did them, though the mount from that meta would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    it looks like the achievements were removed

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    For example, I have ~218 pets. However, I have probably 175 different pets. At least six of my 218 are white kittens that I had on all my alts.
    I see what you're saying. I don't believe I have any multiples with the exception of Blizzard store pets that were account wide to begin with. I'm gonna check that now though too.

Question. Is there a way to know what pet is from which character when you go to the pets list? Just curious. I haven't found anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Question. Is there a way to know what pet is from which character when you go to the pets list? Just curious. I haven't found anything.
    No, their isn't.