Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Judging content purely by its normal modes isn't a fair assessment. Pretty much every guild who cleared it in 1-2 days massively outgeared it. Let's wait and see what the heroic modes are like before Firelands is branded as utter faceroll content.

tbh i find it funny that now you find it too easy but when 4.0 was still in fashion everyone was QQ-ing about how hard are the raids and that you can't pug more than magmaw,omnitron and halfus.

the same story goes over and over again.no matter what blizzard does someone QQ-s.really now take a break.

it's not like in tbc end bosses weren't like this(illidan comes to mind especially)which after being killed once was a simple boring grind.the difference from now and then is that nostalgia comes to play.

let's be honest now everyone QQ-ed in each of the expansions that something was wrong and vanilla was epic.hell even in vanilla people complained that naxx times sucked compared to molten core(grindfest) times...

Quote Originally Posted by Mcclaud View Post
    so let me get this clear we waited 6+month to get new raid content and it got cleared in 1 day cuz all know what to do from PTR. Yes i know only top guild did it but still. Back in days guild were stuck for months in single encounter like Cthun (classic) or Muru (TBC) and now we have hole raid content cleared + HC kill on boss. I know im trolling but im rly disapointed of the game atm. Its not going any better as it seems.
    Until you personally have cleared all of the content, I don't think that it is fair to complain at all.
    A vast majority of players did not even see encounters like Cthun and Muru, much less defeat them. Designing content for the top 1% is not a good practice because the 99% of the rest are paying the same monthly fee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDinadan View Post
    Until you personally have cleared all of the content, I don't think that it is fair to complain at all.
    A vast majority of players did not even see encounters like Cthun and Muru, much less defeat them. Designing content for the top 1% is not a good practice because the 99% of the rest are paying the same monthly fee.
    I think it is much more relavant to mention that C'thun was bugged for quite sometime, and muru was tuned to be borderline impossible (like pre-balancing sinestra 10m)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomb View Post
    Im pritty sure to unlock heroic u have to do it in normal first. And that means no one will have a chance to start HC until next wednesday.
    Stars faction changed to reset their timer. That's why they are killing heroic mode bosses already.

Lol mu'ru killed within a week? Umadbro? That bitch was near impossible for some months -.-'
    And tbh the stars question why not just start counting their timer from when they faction changed til they killed first boss HC mode (let's say it took four hours, if paragon kills shannox before 4hours this wednesday they get the first kill) othervise the US normally got a way way head start of around 24hours. seing how EU servers go down wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    Lol mu'ru killed within a week? Umadbro? That bitch was near impossible for some months -.-'
    Hire fact checker. Muru was killed on May 3rd (saturday) world 1st (2nd gates opened on April 30th). Twins world 1st was on April 10 (thursday) with gates opened on April 9th.
    So i'm sorry, it took not 1 week but 3 weeks (3 weeks and 2 days to be exact) to kill Muru (if count from Twins kill) and 1 week (or 4 days to be exact) if count since 2nd gates were opened.
    Last edited by Mazius; 2011-07-01 at 03:31 PM.

Sunwell was gated. M'uru was killed the first week he was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsis View Post
    3/7 heroic downed in one day (if Im not getting trolled) by stars wich is really dissapointing to see. I really hope the rest of bosses wont go down so quicly.
    Everyone is saying 3/7 but no one has been able to back that up though. There is talk that they had their Raid ID removed and a whole load of other crap. All we know at the moment is that they are 1/7 HM. What would have been funny is if they had kept quiet and just posted a SS of heroic Rag down on Monday night.