Boubouille wake up on the wrong side of bed?

You ask people to report if people are breaking the forum rules, and when someone does you firstly ignore them, and then disparage them and try and make out they're being pathetic. Nicely done, great example for your team of mods. Thanks for that

I note the gold ads are still being served by the way, 2 days on...

At the end of the day I choose not to install Adblock because I think it's only fair that MMO-C is justly rewarded for their efforts, but I'm never going to click on a gold-selling ad and neither do I want these displayed given that these are exactly the kind of ones that are often hijacked with malicious code.

Ya know if you had made this post more constructive you might, of gotten some funny replies.
    In before: OMFG Boub controls the adds you see ( via ESP ) and they are not based on what sights you access
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    do liek me and use interwebz lulzy inteligent.
    Mods=ALWAYS fags. so bob it's trying to be a perfectly heterosexual male. wich in the INTERWEBZ!!!1!!1!! is just imposible.

This message was donne FOR TEH LULZ not harm intended

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    In before: OMFG Boub controls the adds you see ( via ESP ) and they are not based on what sights you access
    Well if he (or whoever) cannot control what ads are being displayed, why the hell do they ask people to report bad ads like those selling gold? And yes, of course you can dictate what ads you want served on your site, to suggest otherwise is a little silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoddie View Post
    Well if he (or whoever) cannot control what ads are being displayed, why the hell do they ask people to report bad ads like those selling gold? And yes, of course you can dictate what ads you want served on your site, to suggest otherwise is a little silly.
    Because we report them so they will be removed. Hard concept, I know. S&F isn't for you to rage about Bibi closing your thread for a completely different reason.