Gainward 570 GTX GLH

Hello everyone!
    Recently I've been thinking about which GPU to get for my new pc (2500k, 8gb ram, p8p67 pro, corsair hx850w) and this 570 GTX Goes Like Hell edition caught my eye, perforrming very well and the cost is basically same as the reference model.
    The thing is I posted my (to-buy) pc spec in some forum and more than one said that I shouldnt get this GPU due to Gainward bad reputation. So I'm asking, what's wrong with it? if it's really bad, what should I replace it with? I was just happy with it because it seems to perform way better than similar priced 570 GTX's / 6970 ATI's.
    Thanks.

PS: I'm also planning to add a second GPU in some near future (never found a SLI review of these unfortunately :/), will my corsair HX 850 enough to handle them? even with some i5 overclock?)

edit: Here's a review of the said card: http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/371...ard/index.html
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

I would just go with a GTX 580 if you've got the money. And yes your PSU should support dual SLI.
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    I would just go with a GTX 580 if you've got the money. And yes your PSU should support dual SLI.
    The money is a problem though, I can't get over 1000€ and replacing it with a 580 would bring it over 1.1k :/
    I'd just like to understand the reason some claim it's bad.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would just google it. Just on the first page of results I saw really bad return rates on DOA cards, bad soldering on the cards, and in general poor work on the cards by that company. In reviews I saw that performance wise in benchmarks it is really only 1 or 2 fps then a standard reference card because the OC it comes with is really not that much. Also they stated in the benchmark review that card was drawing more power then a gtx 580. Those are just a few things I saw in just the two or three minutes I looked. I have never owned the card myself, but when purchasing a card I normally research it very well before hand. With the first google page all mostly showing " I got two cards from them both DOA in one month", "sodering was so bad part x was barely making a connection", other user problems etc etc I would steer away from it myself. I am not trying to attack the card or anything, just showing what I found by looking real quick.

Some other well rated 570s would be from EVGA, ASUS, MSI all basically around the same price. Other things to consider is a companies customer support.
    Last edited by naadra; 2011-07-01 at 03:50 PM. Reason: add additionl 570s

Quote Originally Posted by naadra View Post
    I would just google it. Just on the first page of results I saw really bad return rates on DOA cards, bad soldering on the cards, and in general poor work on the cards by that company. In reviews I saw that performance wise in benchmarks it is really only 1 or 2 fps then a standard reference card because the OC it comes with is really not that much. Also they stated in the benchmark review that card was drawing more power then a gtx 580. Those are just a few things I saw in just the two or three minutes I looked. I have never owned the card myself, but when purchasing a card I normally research it very well before hand. With the first google page all mostly showing " I got two cards from them both DOA in one month", "sodering was so bad part x was barely making a connection", other user problems etc etc I would steer away from it myself. I am not trying to attack the card or anything, just showing what I found by looking real quick.

Some other well rated 570s would be from EVGA, ASUS, MSI all basically around the same price. Other things to consider is a companies customer support.
    Well thanks, I guess I'm going for an EVGA then