contacting admins

at the suggestion of one of the moderators i sent a PM to the admins a few weeks ago, and have not heard back from them. The moderator suggested i ask in here.

I work with an archaeology website called wowdigsite.com. We've expanded our site and i would like to ask permission to talk about the site in the forums. I wanted to ask the admins as to not get banned for advertising or anything like that.

Thanks,

Morpsend

I'm not really sure there's a "point" (I used quotes, I'm not trying to be mean) in advertising it. Realistically, by "expansion" you mean "opened a forums" and we already have a professions forum. Advertising a forum on another forum that does the exact same thing doesn't seem to make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm not really sure there's a "point" (I used quotes, I'm not trying to be mean) in advertising it. Realistically, by "expansion" you mean "opened a forums" and we already have a professions forum. Advertising a forum on another forum that does the exact same thing doesn't seem to make much sense.
    Boub has spoken^

we are a website devoted to only archaeology. Yes we did expand in a few ways, we've started doing podcasts, we are expanding our archaeology guide section, and working on new ideas to bring the skill of archaeology to everyone, and we added forums. MMO is an extremely vital tool to the archaeology community. I personally wouldn't of been able to become the digger I am with out them. Thank you very much for your site.

I just wanted to make sure i wasn't breaking a rule by discussing the site here.

Thank you

(Not arguing against anything said here) but I believe what Morpsend meant by expanded was that yeah WoW Dig Site has Forums now whereas before its was mostly a read-only format site. The reasoning behind opening forums almost a year after launching the site was so that folks who really do like Archaeology would have a central-hub for communicating and such. Some folks who have spoke with me do not like how the Battle.net and MMO-Champ forums group all professions into one board - due to the large member-base which generates many topics. (Thus they have to somewhat 'hunt' for Archaeology posts.)

Anywho, big fan of the site, keep it up Boubouille (and Mods)!