Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

yes i'm mad and yes i'm crying really hard

I cannot find Thassarian. I SERIOUSLY HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 2:00 AM THIS MORNING MY SERVERS HORDE TO ALLIANCE RATIO IS SOMETHING SHITTY LIKE 1:0.10. Blizzard needs to hotfix this shit so Thassarian isn't ONLY from Alliance side. How the fuck are people from servers with 20,000 Horde and 10 Alliance on at one time supposed to get this achievement. It really needs to be hotfixed immediately. I don't want to wait another 3 days for this npc. THIS IS FUCKING STUPID.

if you don't know what I'm talking about -

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5865

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5879

Thank you.

blizzard reads these forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    blizzard reads these forums
    Did I say that? I don't think I did.

Paying 10k gold for someone to xfer to my server and then faction change and then get me Thassarian so I no longer have to weep.
    Last edited by Spectrez; 2011-07-01 at 11:06 PM.

Go to the Official forums and tell them, not us?

It's only an achievement*, not the end of the world.

*Lol, because typing /wave is really hard and worth being called an 'achievement'. >.>
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-07-01 at 11:11 PM.

You can add these NPC numbers to your NPCScan addon to speed up the findings, this will give you a warning once the NPC is in the area, so you can go watch a movie instead of spamming a macro 24/7 - Remember to set NPC scan to unmute ingame sound when something is found, and also activate out of game sound in the normal wow options.

Linken - 52233
    Nat Pagle - 52244
    Mankrik - 52238
    Hemet Nesingwary - 52261
    Chromie - 52265
    Thassarian - 53427

Doublechecked when the quest was available in EU today during the zerg right after reset. And got all with NPC scan, was very easy !

NOTE: If you have some of the NPC's already in your cache you can safely delete the [WOW-Folder]\Cache\WDB\enGB\creaturecache.wdb file, that will reset the cache (While wow is closed ofc)
    And in the meantime... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

What exactly is so important about getting that achievement?
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

I'm in the same boat.. thrall server isnt exactly even either, and if you read the achievement forums on the official forums you will see 3 or 4 people from malganis complaining about the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Mug'thol sucks. : /
    Do the alliance have to find him? Because Horde sure doesn't.

As for the OP, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not just Alliance. You've just had crappy luck. Had a Goblin DK last night who had Thassarian following him around.
    Now if I could only find Linken and Chromie I'd be happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Add it to NPCScan, AFK, ???, profit!

Also why are you QQ'ing about Horde/Alliance ratio, I don't see what it got to do with the Achievement. As an Alliance you can wave to Horde NPC's to get credit. The NPC are neither faction specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    What exactly is so important about getting that achievement?
    Veteran of the Molten front gives a title.

Umm..if you are really, really crying over this...uhhh, maybe you just need to unplug for a while?
    Kinda worried about you bro. Go out for an ice cream.
    Then do as the bright person said and add those numbers to npcscan
    /nomoretears
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

Not sure if there is specific NPCs for horde and alliance, but when I did this achievement I used horde and alliance NPCs alike. The achievement didn't seem to care wither or not the NPC is hostile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Add it to NPCScan, AFK, ???, profit!

Also why are you QQ'ing about Horde/Alliance ratio, I don't see what it got to do with the Achievement. As an Alliance you can wave to Horde NPC's to get credit. The NPC are neither faction specific.
    omfg /facepalm

YOU NEED TO BE ALLIANCE TO SPAWN THE NPC.

NOW I'M IN AN EVEN BIGGER PREDICAMENT.... SOMEONE HELP ME... I ADDED THE NPC TO NPCSCAN.... BUT NOW...

WHAT MOVIE SHOULD I GO SEE?!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by Spectrez; 2011-07-01 at 11:16 PM.

Sorry you have bad luck with RNG, you just have to keep trying.

Also, is there any official confirmation that Thassarian only spawns with Alliance?
    Last edited by Ineras; 2011-07-01 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    omfg /facepalm

YOU NEED TO BE ALLIANCE TO SPAWN THE NPC
    Obviously you don't. Don't 'yell' at people who are trying to help you. -->

Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    Do the alliance have to find him? Because Horde sure doesn't.

As for the OP, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not just Alliance. You've just had crappy luck. Had a Goblin DK last night who had Thassarian following him around.
    Now if I could only find Linken and Chromie I'd be happy.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-07-01 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Veteran of the Molten front gives a title.
    So? It will take a couple weeks to get all the Marks of the World tree for it, I don't see why he has to get that achievement today. Chances are, if you already have all the other ones after 4 days, you will get 1 more after a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

Calm down, man. Take a deep breath, turn off your computer, and go for a walk or something. You're getting way too worked up over something that means so little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
    so? It will take a couple weeks to get all the marks of the world tree for it, i don't see why he has to get that achievement today. Chances are, if you already have all the other ones after 4 days, you will get 1 more after a few weeks.
    because all the alliance on the server are prob going to commit suicide irl after we gank them so much. Must do neeeeowwww.

Im horde on Alterac Mountains and the ally severly out number us. But you do know you can wave at the opposite factions mob and still get credit for the achieve right? Because thats what I did becasue there was litterally 0 horde in the area when I was doing the achieve (took me like 2 hours though, man the mobs are rare >.<)