10+ Year Old Account

LF Good computer setup (custom built)

Hi there fellow MMO-champions.

Recently me and my brother found us some nice piece of work that netted us some nice extra cash.
    We both decided to buy a decent gaming computer for the incoming gaming sessions of BF 3. Soo...

Neither of us have any computer knowledge at all, at least when it comes to building. Lucky us, we have a friend that can build it for us.

So here's the deal: We're looking for a custombuilt setup that has a budget of 1000 $.
    If you have one, please share it ! (budget isn't exact, may add up to max 200 $)

Prices vary very much between EU countries, so certain recommendations are different cross border (as some "best" picks are done by comparing price/performance).
    But seeing as you posted here, I'll just assume you have no Swedish friends with such knowledge. In that case there's no other choice but to accept advice built on foreign prices. Most hardware rating sites are American anyway, as their EU counterparts are often very bad or unique to a certain language (and as I don't speak/read Swedish, can't help you there).

For the rest: pretty much what fuzzy said