359 Resto Druid LF Progression Guild/358 Blood Tank

Doesn't matter what server, horde or alliance, I'm ready to move
    I have 3/13 and 3/7 Experience and I'd like to be starting HM FL or at least just doing 7/7 next week and starting HM the week after
    I'm looking for 10 or 25 and I can heal both without a problem
    I am very confident in my healing and can do whatever role is needed, be it tank or raid or a hybrid in 10 and will do my job and usually be pretty decent on meters if not on top.
    I can raid any night and would prefer something 4 days a week because I'd like to complete 7/7 HM fairly quickly. Doesnt matter what timezone your server is.
    I know my class very well and keep up on all theorycrafting and I do what feels best for me. I come prepared with items I need and knowledge of fights.
    Armory - Brytning on Kil'jeaden is my Druid
    I also have a 358 Blood DK that I can bring - Fleshandbone on Drak'tharon is my DK
    Sorry, Can't post links yet.
    Last edited by brytning; 2011-07-03 at 06:35 AM.

Bump, really hoping for something [A]

The Quiet Professionals of Turalyon are looking for a highly capable / hard-mode ready raider to fill out our 10-Man roster.

We are interested in a Full-time Resto Druid. Someone capable of excelling on the meters and competing on logs. Must also share the same progression goals - as we intend on clearing all hard-modes/achievements w/ time to spare prior to the next major content patch.

You can find our logs here: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/114715/

We will be running with a team of 12 total raiders. We've tried 11, but it's too dangerous as if two people are unavailable, we're boned. This means there will be very mild rotations and players may be asked to sit once every couple weeks to ensure everyone gets their fair shake at raiding time. Many members are also very happy to swap out for certain fights on your night off if you are after a BiS item or something to that effect.

Raid Times:
    Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 7:30-10:30 Est. (Or until people need to start heading offline)

We are currently 6/7 in Firelands, and fully expect to be 7/7 by Sunday and attempting Hard-Modes after this coming week. We also plan to backtrack and cleanup some of the content we left up while building our roster during Tier-11. We all have great HM raiding experience and would love another relaxed, highly capable player in the mix.

Hit me up if interested at MCaron855@yahoo.com (RealID)

http://tqp.guildlaunch.com/