Your Melee Choice

So me and my friend are long time wow players, and now were really into arena's and small amounts of raiding..

we just dont know what we want to play. im going to be the dps (were running DPS/Healer ofc)

so i have all possible melee classes (minus rogue... srsly dont even mention em) at lvl 80 or above. which would you choose (going with a disc preist most likely)

85 feral druid
    85 warrior
    85 ret pally
    80 DK
    80 Enh shaman

all are pve geared so it would be the same work to get gear regardless...

you opinions?
    TIRION: It is done
    RHONIN: I know it's done, I'm the d00d that did it
    TIRION: But without a lich king to chain it, the scourge will rampage across Azeroth, destroying all life, I am the only one who can bear this solemn burden.
    RHONIN: Because you did such a good job with the coliseum? I thought I fired your ass, Why are you even here?

I would say warrior, They have always been in a good spot with the exeption of 2 patches.

Deleted
    If you plan on sticking with Healer + DPS then Warriors and Death Knights are your safest choices.

If you mainly play 2v2, I think a Warrior is a little easier but a Death Knight has more tricks and utility.

Ferals have always been in a great spot.

they're even better with the buff

Ferals have INSANE burst I LOVE draining half the health of a 135k health warrior

dk/feral would be best

Death Knights just had thier self healing LITERALLY cut in half in 4.2...so i would go with warrior...cant beat ignoring resilience.....(totally fair)