3healer shannox 10N suggestion

Hey need some advice on 10N shannox. We have the same 3 healers but would like to know the best spec/role. We have a prot pally tanking shannox and a prot warrior tanking riplimb. We currently have a resto shaman healing the protpally, an hpally healing the prot warrior and a hpriest for the raid. Would you suggest it'd be better to make the hpriest go disc and heal the prot pally and have the rshaman heal raid?Considering all the types of damage in phase1 and the burn phase.Thanks

Deleted
    resto shamans are best tank healers atm, but if any other class can crit for 120k then they should tank heal instead.

Have the pally beacon the warrior and heal the MT. have the other two healers focus on raid heals during spear throws and BOTH offheal the beacon'd tank. Holy Light should keep both tanks up unless they don't reset their stacks every 3-4 stacks.

What strat are you using?

If you're nuking Rageface first and then balancing DPS on Shannox and Riplimb - I'd put your best geared healer (preferably the HPally) on Shannox tank because that tank will be taking the most dmg. Put your second best geared healer on the OT (RSham + can keep RTs rolling on raid members etc) and then have your Priest on raid heals.

As above make sure your tanks are resetting their stacks and not stepping in immolation traps.
    Ilam - <Gardian> | Wiping with Benefits - Frostmourne US - armory

Have the hpally healing the MT with his beacon on the OT. while yes a shaman can crit for a metric fuckton you don't want to be relying on that. Have the priest focus on raid with the shaman in a swing position with a the OT as a focus. The OT damage is fairly predictable and is not constant so having the shaman keep an eye on him while pitching in on the MT and raid healing is probably your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by icey_red View Post
    We have a prot pally tanking shannox and a prot warrior tanking riplimb.
    This is not a healing suggestion, but I would recommend switching and putting the prot warrior on shannox. The warrior will be able to pull some good mobility tricks like charging the non-tanked dog or intervening somebody when it is time to kite the boss.

Deleted
    ye do like underdogba says and u will get him

You no doubt have him down by now, but still:

I'm usually the stingiest healer in my group and we typically run with me (hpally), rdruid, and one other that rotates, but is usually either an rdruid or rsham. What we've found works best for all strats is to have me beacon the rip limb tank and heal him and the raid. I also stand close enough to hit the main tank if we are doing the burn rage face strat. Then the druid stays on raid, and the third healer is on the shannox tank.

This allows me to help mitigate a bad face rage or immo trap, and allows the druid to switch to mt or whatever else is needed if I'm doing well with the raid.

We've downed him every week this way, usually one shot. We even killed him when he bugged out a while ago and the fire did damage before the animation showed up

hpallys make great tank healers, especially if you beacon one and heal the other, but we also have enough fast casts and sizable heals that we're good for crazy shit+fan stuff. My group usually gives me the more technically funky healing jobs in a fight instead of just sticking me on both tanks.