Poll: Favorite Eye Color

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    where's the red option?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

blue eyes ... with blond hair

you know why!

If only purple and gray were more common... The average colors arent very great unless provided by a unique "piercing" eye structure.

Kind of depends on the person I guess. Blue eyes usually are very nice but one girl I know has beautiful brown eyes.

Green because its so uncommon

Green eyes on a blonde = 100 % awesome

Blue eyes are cool but yet again in depends on combination

People disliking brown eyes is merely because they are so common these days so its not exciting for people to see them anymore

natural red eyes are cool aswell but really really a rare sight these days
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    I really love brown .
    Got green/grey eyes myself.

Deleted
    Really depends on the person, and the color (not all blue eyes are the same). Most beautiful eye I've ever seen where a very intense green.

<----- has green eyes

Deleted
    Somehow this thread got my attention xD

My left eye is a normal shaped 1, green to dark green something inbetween, i dont know lol^^
    my right eye got a special form. the pupil is formed like the one of a cat, rly freaky. its coulour is in the outer circle green and then goes to yellow as closer as it is to the inner circle. and yes, its naturaly, got it from birth on, no special tricks.

hopefully my english isnt to bad here, im not used to the special words

Anyway, i like green or blue eyes=) or special ones, but i havent seen anyone like these on other persons=(

10+ Year Old Account
    Electric blue!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    No hazel in the poll?
    I love hazel eyes. A former colleague of mine has really bright hazel eyes, almost amber in colour. The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a man.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

personally i have blue eyes but i really really like green ones (also violet but they are mega rare)
    same with the green, i see through the pool 44% likes green when about 8% of total population have green eyes - 15% is blue/grey rest goes for brownish/darkish colors

10+ Year Old Account
    blue eyes...

I personally have brown eyes.

Deleted
    I really like black and clearly blue eyes. I wish I had either, but no, gray with a bit of green in the left and blue in the right eye.

I've got really dark brown eyes, but I love a vibrant green eyed girl.
    I like blue eyes as well though.

Deleted
    Green, green, green... but really, it's not that important... it's more important who's eyes it are that determines wether or not I enjoy staring in them.

Green, because mine are.

im biased on this one.. blue! only because i got like really bright blue eyes.. although i also like green/grey eyes:>
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2011-07-05 at 04:08 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fortunate to have a boyfriend with amazing eyes that I can look at, and when the sun hits them they literally glow. They are a vivid blue or teal color, but they often change from that to a light or sort of gray color while indoors. They are a bit out of the ordinary and on seperate occasions he has been asked if he's wearing contact lenses by strangers. He even had a woman looking at him oddly for a while as he sat at the bus stop and she finally asked if he was blind because his eyes looked bizarre.

After blue though, I really like amber colored eyes. I have not seen many people with truly amber or golden colored eyes, but photos on google show how stunning they are.