Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am hoping for them to say the actually name of titan.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Doubt it.

-Years after the Burning Crusade.....they spelled against wrong. I think Blizz memos use spell check
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    after reading that, i got really disappointed. if thats real, then Blizzard is WAY lazier than i could have ever imagined.

seriously?
    -A'dal becomes corrupted (oh man, best good guy goes bad, who'd a thunk that would happen?)
    -New Alliance race crashes into Azeroth and it joins the Alliance / needs its help back in Outland.
    -New Highborne race joins the Horde.
    -We travel back to Outland
    -we fight mysterious demons.

Really? im calling BS. its WAY too similar to BC to fly, If blizzard released that crap, i predict it'd be the worst selling wow expansion to date.
    Being a TBC fanboy I must disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    wow, thats very interesting. Some things I would change, Like having Sarg coming back as the main villian.
    Last edited by Synros; 2011-07-04 at 03:17 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    >no new hero classes
    >revamping outlands

BAHAHAHAHA, no surprise, lazy bastards
    After DKs and the mass amount of hate for them, do you WANT another hero class?

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Yes. Demon Hunter.

I liked DKs and their lore; they were OP at first, but now they're balanced.

People will QQ over anything, stopping good content because of a fear of QQ would simply lead to rehashed content, like an expansion that would be a complete copy / paste of TBC....oh wait, thats what the 'memo' says

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Demon Hunter.

I liked DKs and their lore; they were OP at first, but now they're balanced.

People will QQ over anything, stopping good content because of a fear of QQ would simply lead to rehashed content, like an expansion that would be a complete copy / paste of TBC....oh wait, thats what the 'memo' says
    "BC was so good!"
    "OMG WHY ARE YOU BRINGING BACK BC IT WAS SO BAD!!"

That said, I doubt the memo is real.

"BC was so good!"
    "OMG WHY ARE YOU BRINGING BACK BC IT WAS SO BAD!!"

That said, I doubt the memo is real.
    Personally, ive never been a "BC was so good!" (probably since i spent nearly all of BC (from 4 months after its launch to 3 weeks before WotLK) leveling my first toon to 70 (what, first MMO, i was young)

I am, however, a huge Wrath fan, and i loved the way the game was going during wrath (ToC was the only thing i didn't like, but the lack of trash wasn't too bad :P)

it can't be real, its a literal copy / paste of TBC...like...to a disgusting level (that said, blizz isn't that bad...)

yes for the first two months of wrath i was rolling around on my dk roflstomping people

that would be the ONLY thing to get me to resub

so that is exactly what i want

What people need to understand is that its very unlikely classes will ever or are even able to be balanced, adding a new hero class while upsetting that balance at first adds another level to the game and expands it even further. If the memo is true and Blizzard goes by what they said in the past then Demon hunters arent to far-fetched, they said they wouldnt be apposed to adding a hero class into an expansion already released.

after reading that, i got really disappointed. if thats real, then Blizzard is WAY lazier than i could have ever imagined.

seriously?
    -A'dal becomes corrupted (oh man, best good guy goes bad, who'd a thunk that would happen?)
    -New Alliance race crashes into Azeroth and it joins the Alliance / needs its help back in Outland.
    -New Highborne race joins the Horde.
    -We travel back to Outland
    -we fight mysterious demons.

Really? im calling BS. its WAY too similar to BC to fly, If blizzard released that crap, i predict it'd be the worst selling wow expansion to date.

Thank god somebody uses their head.

The thing that makes no sense to me is why people would think Blizzard would be so lax about this?

'Oh hai Imma email you this sooper dooper classified informationz three monthz before blizzconz!! I can has cheezbooger nao?'

Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    Doubt it.

-Years after the Burning Crusade.....they spelled against wrong. I think Blizz memos use spell check

Also, the wrong use of it's.

Fourth paragraph from the bottom.

Not to mention in a recent interview, devs said there WOULD BE more hero classes (not every expansion, but there would be more). Death Knights were NOT a mistake, they were just a lesson in how to balance things better.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Not to mention in a recent interview, devs said there WOULD BE more hero classes (not every expansion, but there would be more). Death Knights were NOT a mistake, they were just a lesson in how to balance things better.

Ooooh. Source plox. I'm curious now

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even though we know it's fake now, I love how people cry about Blizz being lazy. Even if they did another revamp, that takes a shit ton of time, money and resources to pull off. Stop crying about it

Speculation?

I hope they don't pull from the ladder for SC2. I also hope they actually just invite "good" players to play at regionals to qualify for spots. I HOPE I am right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellomourn View Post
    Also, the wrong use of it's.

Fourth paragraph from the bottom.
    Stopped reading after I saw the against. Looks like more errors pointed out all over lol you would think they would at least try to look legit
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18