Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Yeah, doubt that, sir My-signature-image-leads-to-an-upload-frontpage.
    Yeah I'm the creator of this sig...

Stupid kid...

Quote Originally Posted by mrx View Post
    Yeah I'm the creator of this sig...

Stupid kid...
    ...I think you need a breather. If I came across as smartass then I'm sorry - I was a smartass.

I was mostly poking at the fact that clicking your link leads to http://www.directupload.net/ - no folder, file or anything. Just http://www.directupload.net/ -- typically that's not intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Diablo 3 release date. (Last Quarter, this year)

2. Starcraft 2: HOTS release date (2nd Quarter, next year)

3. Revelation of the NAME of the new MMO. THE NAME. No details yet. (Name subject to change.)

4. WoW Expansion 4: Oh please, please come back! We promise to make it better this time! Adding 2 new hero classes (Demon Hunter and Charlie Sheen), the first "faction free" race (after you pick a side, will take on an appropriate "factionized" look), Easy mode introduced (for people who just want to see the content), as well as easy mode loot (less stats, but has the best looks). Path of the Titans reannounced. Dance Studio reannounced. (neither will make it to live). Vanilla servers to be launched...with 1.12 as the play basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    1. Diablo 3 release date. (Last Quarter, this year)

2. Starcraft 2: HOTS release date (2nd Quarter, next year)

3. Revelation of the NAME of the new MMO. THE NAME. No details yet. (Name subject to change.)

4. WoW Expansion 4: Oh please, please come back! We promise to make it better this time! Adding 2 new hero classes (Demon Hunter and Charlie Sheen), the first "faction free" race (after you pick a side, will take on an appropriate "factionized" look), Easy mode introduced (for people who just want to see the content), as well as easy mode loot (less stats, but has the best looks). Path of the Titans reannounced. Dance Studio reannounced. (neither will make it to live). Vanilla servers to be launched...with 1.12 as the play basis.
    While I know your comment is litteraly swimming in sarcasm I think some of the things you said could actually bring back their player base, a new hero class adds an entirely new way of playing the game, people will complain about balance yea but nothing is ever perfect when released and will take time to be in roughly the regular area of 'nerfed to hell' or 'OP' like the others. nothing will ever be truly balanced sadly.

Path of the Titans also was meant to add another layer to the game to make up for lack of a new class in Cata, but it was canceled so we just got 2 new races. If done right it could FINALLY make your character actually unique in some ways from other players.

Easy modes could be as hard as Cata content after the nerfs with obviously less powerful gear, normals would be as hard as non-bug filled Cata normals were at the start and heroics would still be heroics.

A race that allows you to choose which faction you want to be? well how are they going to stop the major lore problem that would obviously occur from the two sides of the same race not talking? I doubt this would ever happen but again I realized how layered with sarcasm your post is.

Dance studio has been in development hell for so long I no longer even consider it something that they are even serious about now.

Vanilla servers? IDK 'bout those.

Actually, there are some very basic ways to get around the lore problems with faction-flexible race(s). >>
    ...brainwashing being one option, yes.

Nevermind the fact that they could just give everyone "basic" understanding of each other... with about the amount of understanding for one another's language as you see in the Dalaran inn where you can find "translations" from Common...

Anyway, now I'm just rambling about hypothetical possibilites.

10+ Year Old Account
    diablo 3 and heart of the swarm are probably going to take up a huge chunk this year....we will probably get some raid info for WoW and MAYBE a sneak peek at titan

as for new IPs (aside from titan) i doubt that seriously...i dont see them announcing anything not related to the big 3 until diablo 3 is out...at LEAST....i would be very happy if i was wrong but the chances of them showing off a new game is very slim

although as much as i LOVE warcraft, starcraft and diablo....i want blizzard to just come out and blow everyone away with new IPs

by a company standpoint blizzard is still very young....so the best is yet to come...and thats what gets me excited

Deleted
    We know Bliz is making a new MMO they know we know their making a new MMO, so why all the secrecy!! Is it to keep their competitors in the dark or us eager?

I just cant wait for the first Vid showing their new IP, If they showed it at Bliz-Con I think the building would fall down