Deleted

WoW or Trackmania United Forever?

Howdy partners.

About 6 months or so ago I stopped playing WoW, but now I really wanna play it again, but I don't know whether to resubscribe or buy Trackmania United Forever.

I have 2 level 85s, 1 level 80 and a level 70 twink in WoW, so I can both level up or raid/do randoms/BGs if I feel like it, but on the other hand, I stopped playing WoW because it got really boring and I really enjoy playing Trackmania Nations Forever, and I was wondering if I should buy Trackmania United Forever, since that's like an upgraded version of Nations? Someone please help me! (preferably someone who has played both )

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm going on a vacation this friday, and I'm gone for like 8 days, so about 1/4 of the money paid if I resubscribe to WoW will be a waste.

Deleted
    Well obviously it's completely up to you but here's what I would do:

1. Take future games into account: Do you plan to play SWTOR, Diablo III, Battlefield 3 or Skyrim when they come out in 3-4 months or will WoW remain your major game for the foreseeable future? If you only need a "filler" game, then Trackmania might be the better choice and make it easier to get into new games once they come.

2. How much do you actually play and how committed are you? Would your time in WoW actually amount to anything worthwhile or would you just be doing quests and running dungeons?

3. How much "content" does Trackmania actually offer and how much fun is it? That's really up to you to decide but can Trackmania satisfy you the same way WoW does?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trackmania for sure.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers.

I just bought Trackmania but I forgot my password. I'm such an idiot...