TO change eng or not

My main reasoning for getting eng was for the helm. now that it can b upgrade with ease to a 378/365 helm and nothing really use for me as a dk tank/dps should i drop eng and pick up enchanting...? i dont see anymore use for the cogs nemore since we wont have a helm to put them in... or can they go in Prismatic slots??

Cheers for the help
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

well from a rogue stand point the extra agility from the glove tinker is great. would be str for u. and once a minute. what would u be changing engineering to?
    ggg

Umm more likely enchanting or something for the extra gold boost
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

but all that effort u put into engy !

if you frost then eng is a slight dps increase over any other profession cus of the ability to line the glove tinker with your piller of frost so no its not worth dropping it
    if you talking about dps.
    if you want other profession for conveniance then its up to u

It's not only the glove enchant it's also the extra help with the mailbox and the rest of the little gadgets you get