15+ Year Old Account

Enchant Weapon - Deathfrost

Hello All

Please don't view this as a QQ. I am simply asking a question.

Having downed Ahune many, many times over the last two years, I have yet to see the Deathfrost formula drop. It isn't a question of not winning it - I am not seeing it at all. This season I have killed Ahune 25 times since I began keeping track.

I am an enchanter (!), and this is one of the few outstanding formulae left for me to get.

Am I doing something wrong? I am starting to think that it may be in the chest from time to time, but I am simply not seeing it, on account of something I am failing to do. If it is simply a question of luck of the draw, then I'll suck it up and keep trying.

Thanks!
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same for me on my main, i have yet to get a +30 spell power to drop and i have done that more times than i would want to count. Some formula just hate enchanters i guess.

I only did Ahune once and got it on first try.
    You are not doing it wrong, you are just unlucky (RNG is a bitch)

got my enchant shield lesser block today after 7000 tickets!

seems like youre just unlucky - it simply drops from the chest from time to time

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, thanks for the input. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my usual brand of stupidity getting in the way!
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

wasnt the enchant supposed to be 100% drop im pretty sure i got it on both of my enchanters first time

15+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious. I queued again and got it. I guess the mmo-champion crew are my good luck charms!

---------- Post added 2011-07-04 at 03:47 PM ----------

Hi Archimand, I assure you it is not a 100% drop rate for enchanters. As I mentioned above, I have been an enchanter for some time now, and took me approximately 30 attempts before even seeing this in the loot table. Anyways, I have it now, so I'm delighted.