Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    DotM is the best movie ive seen yet this year. granted, i have only seen pirates 4, green lantern, and DotM...but its the best out of the 3 movies i have seen. and best of the transformers.
    everyone is entitled to their opinion i suppose...but u know what they say...opinions are like asses. everyone has one and they all stink at times.

Plot?

It's Transformers...what the hell kinda plot did you want?

I wanna see giant transforming robots beating the crap outa each other...and now that I'm older i wouldn't mind a few hot chicks in there as well.

...and that's exactly what you get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilmar View Post
    So you didn't like the first...nor the second yet you still watched the 3rd then came here to QQ about it..

Lol.

Just saw someone posted the same as my but with some more bulk :< but i have nothing else to say as everyone else's posts pretty much sum it up.
    Because like a trilogy can never get better on the 3rd opus right ? Riiiiiight. (Star wars prequels) *cough cough*

---------- Post added 2011-07-04 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    DotM is the best movie ive seen yet this year. granted, i have only seen pirates 4, green lantern, and DotM...but its the best out of the 3 movies i have seen. and best of the transformers.
    everyone is entitled to their opinion i suppose...but u know what they say...opinions are like asses. everyone has one and they all stink at times.
    Go and see X men and get blown away then.

But then again .. wel all have our own taste, right?

/thread
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    unfortunatly megan fox wasnt in the 3rd one
    If you went to the theatre to see Megan Fox..... Shes not even attractive, shes just overly fake and has toe thumbs.

Anyway, the new movie wasnt bad, I enjoyed it. But they did make Optimus seem like a badass, then a little bitch, then a badass again : /

Deleted
    Loved it, also looking forwards to Green lantern , Captain America, Poppers penguins!

Deleted
    yea well i'v really gotta /agree with the OP here. Yea some great special defects, but i'v seen a better story line in some brazzilian fart movies.

I thought the chick in this movie was better than Fox.. just my opinion.

Robots fighting and shooting other robots.. yeh something about that doesnt sound PG rated to me.. so seeing as the target audiance is slightly older (consider the fact if you watched transformers as a kid, you are most likely at least 20 years of age) nothing wrong with sexing it up a bit.

i guess though the transformers could have all been painted black and turned emo.. glad they didnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    It was better than Revenge of the Fallen imo, but the first one is still the best.

Also:

Thats not fair. A lady was seriously injured during the shoot of the clip that was supposed to be there. They ended up using that clip since they were not able to complete the actual shoot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_710763.html
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with OP to some degree, Dark Moon was the worse of the 3 Transformer movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    then you would never watch a Michael Bay movie.
    And I agree. Going with my friend I haven't seen in months to watch a Michael Bay movie was my biggest mistake.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2011-07-04 at 03:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    It was better than Revenge of the Fallen imo, but the first one is still the best.

Also:

What the hell!

That is a cheap reuse of resources

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Because like a trilogy can never get better on the 3rd opus right ? Riiiiiight. (Star wars prequels) *cough cough*

---------- Post added 2011-07-04 at 03:08 PM ----------

Go and see X men and get blown away then.
    Lol, sorry but the new Xmen while good was nothing spectacular by any means, there were a few good characters in it, but alot of it had some lame points.

Quote Originally Posted by RageasaurusRex View Post
    You should all go watch : Ip Man (1&2) and The Man from Nowhere.
    <3 Ip Man 1 & 2. Going to find and watch The Man From Nowhere now, it better be good!

I only hated the ending of the movie, it was so bad. And I hate what they've done with Megatron, he used to be a badass but in this movie he was just some whiny kid

The movie wasn't terrible and if it was 30 min shorter I wouldn't have minded watching it. The movie was excessively long and I got bored near the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    you cant parry spells but you can dodge them ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    What the hell!

That is a cheap reuse of resources
    Guess you didnt see the post 3 above you, Bay decided to use this clip because one of his extras was critically injured during the scene.

For everyone else hating... haters gonna hate.

The new british girl > megan fox

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yep, I said it, Transformers: Dark of the Moon sucked,.
    This is coming from someone with a Pony in thier Sig.

Srsly it was awsome. The action the story the betrayal the Ass in the opening scene.

Yeah the story was not the best but come on which movie which shitloads of ossom action scenes and crazy graphics are.

i was truly satisfied with the film.

And id rather shit raw chillies than watch some movie like True grit, kings speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I hate this argument.

It sucked. It didn't suck as much as the last one, but it still sucked real bad.

I loved Transformers, now I'm just sad of what they did to them.
    Lookie here, fake nostalgia. You claim to love the Transformers, but the movies had as much of a plot as the TV show, and it was only a vehicle to sell toys, stop remembering things through rose colored glasses.