Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question nobady can stop someone from killing little number

OK, let me think how to Descript this phenomenon happen in China WOW
    I has been playing WoW for five years , I saw many Immoral things happen in CNWOW,one of which is killing little number
    though our China is stronger today,in someplace ,it still weak , such as in WOW, recently ,I played a DeathKing and become 68, soon i got to the Northrend and began my new Journey, but something unhappy happen to me , i didn't know that there are many people like killing little number , and during 68 to 80,i was killed more than 20 times by those who has very stronger equipment and highspeed bird
    i didn't know if this happen in US WOW or other countries's WOW ?
    lok'tar~!

后庭花开~!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillCN View Post
    I has been playing WoW for five years , I saw many Immoral things happen in CNWOW,one of which is killing little number
    though our China is stronger today,in someplace ,it still weak , such as in WOW, recently ,I played a DeathKing and become 68, soon i got to the Northrend and began my new Journey, but something unhappy happen to me , i didn't know that there are many people like killing little number , and during 68 to 80,i was killed more than 20 times by those who has very stronger equipment and highspeed bird
    This is happening on every PvP server.
    Just migrate to a PvE server and you will never get killed by another player again! (unless doing BG/Arena ofc)

Basically, he's asking if high level players ganking lower level players ("killing little number") happens in North America WoW or EU WoW.

The answer is yes.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's natural for a pvp server

If you don't want this stuff move onto a pvE server

Happens all the time regardless

An admirable attempt at English.

If you really don't like the PvP aspect, here's a list of all the Chinese PvE realms (scroll down, I don't know what region you are in)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Realms_list

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    This is happening on every PvP server.
    Just migrate to a PvE server and you will never get killed by another player again! (unless doing BG/Arena ofc)
    first at all,thank your answer
    AS #3 ,you might misunderstand me ,
    what i mean is if i play WOW in US or EU, well i been often killed by high level players as in China, or less?
    lok'tar~!

后庭花开~!!!

Deleted
    Who cares? If it's red, it's dead, atleast on a PVP server. Don't whine if you roll on one.

what i mean is if i play WOW in US or EU, well i been often killed by high level players as in China, or less?
    people are dumb, no matter where someone lives.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It happens all the time on servers where it's possible to attack each other in "contested" zones, PvP-servers.
    There are server types that are much nicer and more peaceful, PvE-servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    An admirable attempt at English.

If you really don't like the PvP aspect, here's a list of all the Chinese PvE realms (scroll down, I don't know what region you are in)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Realms_list
    it's very funny ,there actually has so Detailed information about CN WOW in WIKI,
    thank you answer
    lok'tar~!

后庭花开~!!!

It would be about the same everywhere you go, as long as it's a PvP server people will gank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    It would be about the same everywhere you go, as long as it's a PvP server people will gank you.
    The life of a pvp server pretty much

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    You will be killed the same amount. You are just playing on a PvP realm. If you switch to a PvE realm, you won't be killed while questing
    I just went 4 wheeling... on a tiger. Intense.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean, if people are killing low level players less/more in US/EU servers than in chinese, I have no idea. (never played any other than EU ones)

But, killing low level players happens alot in EU, regardless what you meant ^^

It's kinda dumb, really. I mean, sure, it's all fine to kill others (especially on pvp server), but killing low level players is... unhonorable, to say the least.
    Last edited by Santti; 2011-07-04 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    people are dumb, no matter where someone lives.
    thank you
    LOL, really ? but i think that overseas WOWer has High quality (素质)
    so i think it may less happen in US WOW or Eu WOW
    lok'tar~!

后庭花开~!!!

Deleted
    i spent ages wondering who *little player* was ;/ but yeah really, pvp server, get over it

As others have stated, I doubt it would be much different in the USA/EU realms. You belong on a PvE realm, problem solved! Enjoy your safety grasshopper..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You mean, if people are killing low level players less/more in US/EU servers than in chinese, I have no idea. (never played any other than EU ones)

But, killing low level players happens alot in EU, regardless what you meant ^^
    thank you very much ,now i know that
    this Phenomenon also happen in other counties a lot

---------- Post added 2011-07-04 at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Redexadieu View Post
    i spent ages wondering who *little player* was ;/ but yeah really, pvp server, get over it
    LOL, little player refer to those who are lower level LOL,~! plase excuse me ,my English is uncearly
    lok'tar~!

后庭花开~!!!

Deleted
    It'd totally be one of the reasons to go on a PvP realm. Messing around with harmless low levels now and then to make them feel miserable. Trololol.

Yes, it IS weak and lame. /care. Human nature ftl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormin View Post
    It'd totally be one of the reasons to go on a PvP realm. Messing around with harmless low levels now and then to make them feel miserable. Trololol.

Yes, it IS weak and lame. /care. Human nature ftl.
    I'll admit

Red=Dead

I'm a rogue and well yep

Ambush dead /vanish for no reason while he or she sits there saying what the F