15+ Year Old Account

Best 2's partner for Ret Pally as of 4.2?

As of 4.2, I've retired my DK for a bit. yes it was OP, but I'm just looking for a change in general. Never pvp'd on any class except a DK so yes, it's time for a change. Looking to be playing 2's with a ret pally since my partner is a diehard ret pally, and he's good. I just need a class to compliment him, I'm open to playing anything that will work best for our comp.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to try a Ele shammy, now that they have kiting ability and still able to do burst when they have HoP on them, not to mention Hex and windshear, could be a fun comp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I was thinking about a Shaman. Mage and rogue have also been suggested to me. Just trying to narrow it down before I bite the bullet and make the 1-85 treck again. I'm not a fan of the leveling process so I want to make sure I make the right decision the first time. I recently level'd a Paladin to replace my DK as my main toon for tanking. I've geared him up and I just can't make myself like the tanking style, specifically add control. I'm not saying paladins can't do it, it just doesn't fit my playstyle is all.

Leveling a warrior now, kicking myself for leveling my paladin and spending that time on him.
    my SWTOR referal link:

If you're playing 2's, a resto shaman is the most overpowered 2s partner you'll find anywhere.

don't run with double dps. a good dps/healer team will -always- beat double dps

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luckybeer View Post
    If you're playing 2's, a resto shaman is the most overpowered 2s partner you'll find anywhere.

don't run with double dps. a good dps/healer team will -always- beat double dps
    When we first started playing two, he was spec'd Holy and of course myself as Frost. After our first 25minute match, we never wanted to run a healer/(class) combo again. So boring for us.
    my SWTOR referal link:

Deleted
    Anything melee honestly would work decently, personally i've quit 2s since wrath, but hunter worked quite well for me back then.
    Its quick games, zerg stuff and yeah we call it fun so think thats what you should be aiming for

Cant recommend a healer as ret in 2s really, well a good offensiv priest would do cool imo