Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why are we being forced to do dungeons?

Once, the blue post says "so now you can cap your weekly VP anytime! Without feeling playing wow is like a job!"

How does it not still feel like a job? How not?
    I still have to log on everyday because it's just physically impossible to cap 980 VP in a day, we have to work, we have family etc.
    Blizzard just don't get it, it used to be 1 daily VP and now its anytime in a week. problem is most of us have work and not much time to cap
    so their idea is now you can cap anytime during the week. Granted, this change made some people more relaxed and not to rushed to cap the VP

How look, ZA/ZG sucks we all know it. It takes 30-40mins in a average pug and 1hr in a fail one. 20mins for a epic pug. If we were to spam Troll dungeons, we need about 7 runs. thats around 6hours

Many of us have 2-3 toons, some even have 6-7 toons. Lets take average 3 toons. thats 23 hrs of troll dungeons a week. THATS NOT THE END, before you know it, the new week comes, OMG RE-DO AGAIN

wtf bliz? troll dungeon is fail enough we still have to re do it every single week.

Yes theoretically, no one forced us to do troll dungeons, you can choose not to. But that will make us fall behind and this is what bliz also stated in the blue post about the change in weekly VP that they dont wish people who do not have the time to cap VP daily to fall behind others who can.

Yes, we can do random heroic but thats also bad. 70vp i have to do 7 of them to just cap 490
    then another 3-4 of TROLL DUNGEON to cap 980

i have no problems doing it just on my main, but most of us have alts, we want them to be viable and not falling behind far too. so we have to go dungeons over and over and over and over again just to cap vp? How much time we spending on dungeons just for VP, its sickening

on my main i can at least do firelands to get some VP + troll + random heroic
    thus on my main its stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ok. not say damn happy about it but acceptable
    the rest? full troll dungeons.....

bliz expect people to just have 1 toon i believe
    not to mention we have tons of FL failies to do, which last 30days to unlock vendors. omg our new job in wow
    Last edited by Hellforge; 2011-07-05 at 09:13 AM.

Deleted
    They didn't ban you for the last thread :/ ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't want to cap vp every week then you don't need to.

Deleted
    No one is forcing you to do anything. And if you try to cap 3 toons every week, it's your fault.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you QQ because you have to many characters to be able to do Random Heroic each week for Valor?

I think the problem could easily be solved by simply nerfing ZA/ZG to the ground, literally, just destroy the instances and fit them in 10-15min run for a pug. No sarcasm at all, personally I cap only from raiding, but the majority of people dont, have alts, etc.

Why do you want to cap VP on toons you don't raid with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bear with me here, I'll try to keep it short:

Blizzard. Isn't. Forcing. Anyone. YOU are forcing yourself, YOU make this a bigger problem than it is, and YOU seem to be angling for a ban.

Thank you, have a nice day.
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2011-07-05 at 09:32 AM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    hmm I really wonder..is this a serious post?
    You know that you can choose yourself exactly how much you want to play wow, it is true!! You dont need to play 24/7.. but ofcourse if you want 6 chars full with 353-359 pve gear then you will need to spend alot of time in the game. Else i suggest you make your own real Wow world with small clay figures and give them homemade items in pruple where you write Epic on the back of the item. Perhaps saves you some time.

The game is not meant to be like this, YOU GET ALL BEST ITEMS FOR NOT DOING ANY EFFORT... even if Blizz is almost going towards that.
    peace out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    No one is forcing you to do anything
    Basically, this.

If you don't want to do it, then don't. I don't see Blizzard banning people for not doing enough heroics.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

Deleted
    If you had 50 lvl 85's then nothing they did would be short enough to cap VP on all chars.
    You can't really complain that it takes too long to cap it on all your characters when YOU decided to level them up and try to cap it every week.

Deleted
    This is nothing new, feels like: bla bla bla, QQ!

Deleted
    you're not forced to do dungeons,
    but you want T12, so you have to do dungeons. It's all up to you.

omslemming
    if you dont want to do it dont do it, if the game has that much hold on your life id quit now before it gets messy, you sound like you need mental help

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why you can even get VP from heroics, it seems silly to give raiding gear to people who run 5 mans, but that's besides the point. You don't HAVE to get vp capped every week, and unless your guild is run by an ass then nobody will care if you fall behind. I'm in a raiding guild and I didn't get capped this week. Why? I didn't want to run 5 mans. And guess what? Nobody gave a shit. Quit being dumb, it's a game, if you don't want to run 5 mans then don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofBears View Post
    Idk why you can even get VP from heroics, it seems silly to give raiding gear to people who run 5 mans,
    People shouldn't obtain raiding gear without raiding, but at the same time they can't go raiding without raiding gear.

Catch-22?
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

The fact that you can run dungeon content to get raid level gear without the need to enter the raid is wrong as it is.
    It is your choice to try and cap it on multiple characters, and god forbid that it would require a little work from you.
    You are not forced to do it, being entirely your choice.
    You are blaming blizzard for actuallly forcing people to put in a little effort to gain something from just dungeons that will equal or surpass those raiding firelands depending on their progress.
    If its that hard for you to run troll heroics, then run a few easy mode normal heroics for upto half that cap and you will reduce the number of troll heroics you need to run.

Deleted
    I just rerolled to a new server with a dk, and leveled a priest right after. First week i had to que as dps cos i my gear was not able to handle troll hcs, and yeah, on thursday i was sitting there with both my toons vp capped. Its really not that long. Also, you don't HAVE to cap it, its on you.

Deleted
    Damn Blizz, why did they give us more than one character slot, we has RL!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not being "Forced" to do anything. You don't even have to play the game.