[A]- Rexxar-Golden Apple Corps 10pm-1am LFM

Golden Apple Corps of Rexxar, a level 25 Guild, is looking for 3-5 members to add to our 10 man raiding team. We are a longstanding guild, formed in 2007 and have raided all the way through to the Lich King.

We have had a few core members leave recently due to getting new jobs and to prevent us from dropping below 10 raid members again, i would like to get us to a 12-13 man roster, leaving plenty of flexibility for absence due to RL issues.

Looking to fill either Tank or Dps roles, we have enough flexibility to move around some of our existing members to fill in what is needed. All we expect of our raiders is that they come with a good attitude and come prepared knowing the fights, 3 nights a week. We have a very fun raid environment, and are very willing to help people improve or learn their class.

Our Cataclysm raid team Finished Tier 11 as 11/12 Normal mode, with only Al'Akir left alive.

Raid times are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10pm to 1am server time (CST).

If you are interested in joining you can contact Eikichi, Teenah or Theniz in game and we can talk. If I’m not available at the time you can either reply to this post or send me an in-game mail.
    Last edited by eikichii; 2011-07-22 at 06:00 PM.

still looking for more

bumpump be dump bump

got a new mage and spriest, still need a few more

still need more good people to fill our roster

bumpdebumpdebump

need moar people

Bumpidybumpdebump

still looking for more

Finished up T11 finally, now 12/12, got a few new bodies and are currently working on Shannox, still need a few more to fill up the team