Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've never dozed off. But during some classes that are utterly boring, it's been VERY close :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Every night I fall asleep on the couch, wake up at like 4:00, then actually go to bed. Gotta love being off school. o_o

Deleted
    In cars/busses/trains
    In front of the computer - wake up in bed if my bf is around though, usually carries me to bed if I fall asleep in front of the computer
    Bathtub if it's a warm bath
    Slept through a night at the kitchen table at one point aswell

Deleted
    If I am able to get to sleep, most of the time in bed or at the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Polargrisen View Post
    Same here.. Forever alone. Together!
    Me too!

I sound overly happy about this.

Bed. I've never dozed off before. It's been close though.

Most often in my bed. Occasionally on the couch

Deleted
    My bed, suprisingly...

Deleted
    Any form of transport. Once fell asleep on a boat whilst going through some huge waves. Went to the dining/living cabin, locked my arm on the table and went to sleep. Have an uncanny ability on the london underground to be able to fall asleep whilst standing up, or atleast doze. Also been fast asleep on the seats, heard my station name and just walked off, some tourists gave me some weird looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    In my own bed. Alone. Forever Alone.

ROFL...this

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    In my own bed. Alone. Forever Alone.

Many we are!

10+ Year Old Account
    watching tv, or a movie with my girlfriend, she always rubs my ears, and it never fails to put me to sleep... but then i wake up to an angry woman

---------- Post added 2011-07-06 at 01:24 PM ----------

i also fall asleep a lot when i stare at a ceiling fan, no idea why, or when ever i get comfy and its a huge storm out, the thunder and rain seem to comfort me

I'll awalys fall asleep when cutting my hair or sitting on a bus. But that's not the most place. The most place must be on bed....

Had a few times in a bus when I had deadlines for work, and didn't sleep at night.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Deleted
    Never. I can honestly say I have never fallen in sleep involuntarily. I go to sleep pretty fast when in my bed though but in other places, like tents, when sleeping over etc. it's pretty hard and I sometimes tay up for hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    We were preparing to face Yogg and I fell asleep before we pulled. I woke up the next morning like.. wait did we down him?!
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

apart from bed, most often i fall asleep infront of my pc, in school, or on the deckchair on the balcony with good music, sun above me, aaaaah...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I don't really doze off. It's happened a few times on the bus ride back from a long day at university, but other than that I'm fully awake until bed time.
    Same for me. I can' really fall asleep anywhere, unless I'm on the bed. I can sneak a nap, here and there, but always in mah bed.

---------- Post added 2011-07-08 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McSteve16 View Post
    I'll awalys fall asleep when cutting my hair or sitting on a bus. But that's not the most place. The most place must be on bed....
    Ahh yeah the haircutting. I totally forgot about that. At the point where the hawt hairdresser chick shampoos ur hair under the warm water.. char is comfortable.. /nighty night. .. i should stop shaving my head and start to go again

10+ Year Old Account
    On the bus. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I lie at the foot of my bed, propped up with pillows to watch a movie or whatever.....8 hours later I realise I've fallen asleep again, fully clothed, in a half sitting position, and my back and neck are killing me...on average this happens EVERY DAY....everytime I say, "never again, if i'm tired i'm actually getting into bed"....but I always just end up crashing...it's going to bite me in the ass one day.