need some mage and pally professions.

I have a mage and a pally what are some good professions for them thanx.

Depends on what you plan to use the professions for. If you want to make gold then you would probably choose a different profession then if you wanted to get higher stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4Gamer View Post
    If you want to make gold then you would probably choose a different profession then if you wanted to get higher stats.
    All the crafting professions have pretty equal profession bonuses, apart from tailoring. Gathering professions have very poor profession bonuses. So, all in all you have plenty of professions to choose if you want to have both good profession bonuses and a lot of money.

Your class has very little to do with choosing a profession. For example, even your mage uses cloth that doen't mean that he/she should be a tailor more than a leatherworker or a blacksmith. Sure there is the tailor only leg enchant you can get for a lot cheaper than the normal version (has the same amount of stats though), but the advantage is very small. Just pick the profession that sounds the most fun or interesting to you.

well whats good for money making

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say in general, gathering professions make more money. If you have 2 characters available, that means 4 professions, I would do Alchemy, Herbalism, Mining and Jewelcrafting. The reason is that Herbalism gives pretty good returns from selling Volatile Life/herbs, but if the market is right, you could also turn those into flasks for possibly greater return than the herbs alone. Also, flasks have a time limit so players always need more, i.e. constant demand. Mining is good because it can be used for JC or BS. I chose JC for the final slot because it couples with Mining, but also, there is greater demand for gems later in a patch than there is crafted goods, though both are low. Also, you do not need to grind boss drops to create gems unlike the new crafted gear.
    "I love the name of honor more than I fear death
    -Shakespear, Julius Caesar

Deleted
    If you plan to choose depending on the bonus it gives you for PvPing or PvEing, you can check what professions best pve players use / what professions best pvp players use