Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Spore happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    taking care of your sims is alot of work because they dont know how to do anything except complain
    What you did there, I sees it.

But I stopped playing after sims 1, it was fun for a while, but simcity was more fun (IMHO) gief new Simcity!

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    /shudder

I am ashamed that I bought that game and the creepy/cute thing. It was fun for a while, but just got redundant and boring. Even finding Earth wasn't too tough
    I got bored after I reached space age and conquered my first 5 planets xD
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-09-12 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Spore happened.
    /shudder

I am ashamed that I bought that game and the creepy/cute thing. It was fun for a while, but just got redundant and boring. Even finding Earth wasn't too tough

I think the Sims 2 was my favorite but I still really enjoy the Sims 3. It's fun, and a lot of neat little gimmicks that I can waste hours on. Very much looking forward to pets.

Also, I had a really, really great experience with their customer service. Not really relevant, but I thought I'd mention it lol.

I've always loved the SimCity games (Maxis era). I still have SC 4, but it crashes on me and that's never going to be fixed. Ever.

I got Sims 2, but held off on buying the expansions because - hell, that much money for a so little additional content (for me)? I also had a hard time really enjoying playing Sims. My Sims aged too quickly for me to really enjoy myself. I'd grow attached to them, but they only spend so many days at a given age and there's only so much time in a day for them to do things. It just irritates me to no end how little really spare time they had. Original Sims2 I just didn't like much, although trying another "town" to make my family at a later date actually gave me some significant enjoyment. Even so, my Sim aged so darn fast... And then haunted his own family. That was great. (the first time, but not the following 50 times)

I later purchased the expansions - when they came out in pairs at $11 per pair. I bought three pairs. I will not invest in Sims3 or further incarnations unless they change the game significantly, and/or alter (improve) their content update practices.
    /shudder

I wound up chain hopping at "low health" at some point to get to the center. The replay value was... well. There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    I've always loved the SimCity games (Maxis era). I still have SC 4, but it crashes on me and that's never going to be fixed. Ever.

I got Sims 2, but held off on buying the expansions because - hell, that much money for a so little additional content (for me)? I also had a hard time really enjoying playing Sims. My Sims aged too quickly for me to really enjoy myself. I'd grow attached to them, but they only spend so many days at a given age and there's only so much time in a day for them to do things. It just irritates me to no end how little really spare time they had. Original Sims2 I just didn't like much, although trying another "town" to make my family at a later date actually gave me some significant enjoyment. Even so, my Sim aged so darn fast... And then haunted his own family. That was great. (the first time, but not the following 50 times)

I later purchased the expansions - when they came out in pairs at $11 per pair. I bought three pairs. I will not invest in Sims3 or further incarnations unless they change the game significantly, and/or alter (improve) their content update practices.

I wound up chain hopping at "low health" at some point to get to the center. The replay value was... well. There you go.
    I know how you feel about sims aging too quickly. I got tired of it, so I looked up cheat codes. /aging off makes the sim not age anymore. Though if you want to try for baby, you have to turn aging back on (/aging on) or else it won't happen. Found that cheat code to make it a lot more interesting, and let me play my sims at a certain age for as long as I wanted before I changed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sims is a girls game, if you can't control people irl, play Sims:P
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Deleted
    Its a great game, ive played them all, but didnt buy a single one. i dont think its a game that you can buy, since they churn an expansion out every month, sims medieval is better than sims 3, but sims 2 is better than both.