10+ Year Old Account

Feral druid looking for a guild

Hey there,

As the title states, I am a feral druid looking to get back into raiding again.

I am looking for roughly 3-4 raid days a week. Whether you class your self as hardcore or casual, I don't have any preference.

As to why I am looking for a guild now, I quit raiding roughly around April time due to loosing interest in tanking and the content at the time. I tried to make the step up to 25 man raiding but my PC at the time practically blew up due to the intense graphics.

--Please note I now have a brand new computer and do not suffer any crashes/fps issues/disconnects or anything. I am able to play with a jam-packed list of addons and settings on ultra and still have 100+ fps. --

As for previous experience, in Wrath, I cleared everything on 10 and 25 man as a tank and dps apart from heroic LK. Had a few attempts but never got him. TBC I had experience tanking everything up to KJ in Sunwell but did not the kill unfortunately.

Without meaning to sound too elitist or a jerk, I would class my self as a very good player. I do not fall into the trap of failing at simple things. I pick things up very quickly. I follow orders without questioning.

As for my class / role. I am a feral druid which is ideally looking to raid mainly as a DPS. I have raided the majority of the time as a kitty. I am always in the top 1-3 dps on pretty much every fight. I know every everything there is to know about my role and don't often find myself behind the times on anything. I am more than happy to act as a "backup" tank also as I have almost as much experience tanking as I have DPS.

My experience in current content is nothing. I have not step foot in Firelands and do not really intend too till I find a guild to do it with(mainly because I find myself being annoyed with the poor quality pugs on my server). As for tier 11 content I have not had any heroic/hardmode experience (i know this will pull me down in the number of guilds I will be able to join) although have cleared everything apart from Al'akir on normal mode.

I am unable to post a link to my armory as I have not posted the required amount of times unfortunately.

I always have my gear optimized to produce the max dps for my gear whether it will be gems/enchants/reforges.

If you are interested in having a feral druid which will always attend any raid which is signed up for and will strive to be the best of the best then please send me a PM or reply here with your site link/application form and I will be more than happy to fill one out.

Kind regards

Elly

Deleted
    Soldiers of Azeroth of Aggramar are currently looking for a good feral DPS player to join our 25 man raiding team. We're a stable six year old guild with a core of excellent players and we're looking to improve our progression ongoing.

We had 10/13 heroic modes down at the end of Tier 11 and we have 4 bosses down in Firelands this week.

We raid 3 nights a week - Thurs/Sun/Tues between 20:30 and 00:00 game time.

Our main recruitment thread is linked below, and also our website:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/825600-►►Established-25s-guild-LF-raiders-3-raids-wk◄◄
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/

Best of luck in finding a new guild to suit you.

Deleted
    Hi Elly,

You sound like you'd fit in well with Order of the Silver Dawn on Arathor. We're a semi casual raiding guild which still manages to take RL seriously and we're looking for a top skilled kitty to help us progress in Firelands. Our official raid nights are Monday, Wednesday and Sunday between 9 PM and midnight server time and we often have an off-night raid on Friday. Your raid experience pretty much fits ours regarding tier 11, plus we're 1/7 into Firelands.

Feel free to come take a peek at our website located at www (dot) osdguild (dot) eu and good luck finding a new guild!

Take a look at our forum:

invectiveguild.com

Contact me in game or on our forums for more information

Fish

Deleted
    Hi Elly,

We'd love to add a good feral cat to our raiding core.

Obscure has been around 2.5 years now, we were 11/12 HC25 and 12/12 HC10 in Icecrown, 9/13 HC in Cata, and are now 6/7 in Firelands. We raid Mon/Wed/Sun 19:45-23:00. We're also nice, drama-free people

You can find out more about us at wow-obscure dot com, and best of luck finding a guild you can call home in Warcraft.

Myshe