Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Btw Paragon now has 4/7

Deleted
    HCs up on Europe just since a few hours ago and already like this... Think it says all
    1 Blood Legion (25 r) US-Illidan 4/7 (H) 5988.88
    2 vodka (25 r) US-Alterac Mountains 4/7 (H) 5988.88
    3 Method (25 r) EU-Xavius 4/7 (H) 5977.76
    4 DREAM Paragon (25 r) EU-Lightning's Blade 4/7 (H) 5977.76
    5 Envy (25 r) EU-Auchindoun 4/7 (H) 5977.76
    6 Inner Sanctum (25 r) EU-Silvermoon 4/7 (H) 5977.76
    7 For the Horde (25 r) EU-Nazjatar 4/7 (H) 5977.76
    8 Premonition (25 r) US-Sen'Jin 3/7 (H) 4494.44
    9 Ensidia (25 r) EU-Tarren Mill 3/7 (H) 4483.32
    10 Карфаген (25 r) EU-Пиратская Бухта 3/7 (H) 4483.32

"First kills" of bosses are like people posting "First!" in forums. They should all be banned for being lamers.

Quote Originally Posted by runeb1980@hotmail.com View Post
    "First kills" of bosses are like people posting "First!" in forums. They should all be banned for being lamers.
    Lol. I always wonder why people emphasize what is progressively less and less an actual accomplishment in the game the further you get away from Vanilla. Not that it meant much anyway. I can see these old folks sitting round when they're 70. "Sonny, I remember back in '11 when we downed the first boss in Catyclysm". Grandpa. Whats Catyclysm? "It was a game expansion for World of Warcraft". Grandpa, whats World of Warcraft? "it was a video game that I spent half my life playing" Grandpa, were you fighting evil and helping to expand democracy? "No, we were playing a game". Grandpa, you spent half your days playing a game? ..... Kids gets up walking away from Grandpa shaking their heads and saying under their breath "and I thought he did something important when he was young.....

Quote Originally Posted by daburton View Post
    Lol. I always wonder why people emphasize what is progressively less and less an actual accomplishment in the game the further you get away from Vanilla. Not that it meant much anyway. I can see these old folks sitting round when they're 70. "Sonny, I remember back in '11 when we downed the first boss in Catyclysm". Grandpa. Whats Catyclysm? "It was a game expansion for World of Warcraft". Grandpa, whats World of Warcraft? "it was a video game that I spent half my life playing" Grandpa, were you fighting evil and helping to expand democracy? "No, we were playing a game". Grandpa, you spent half your days playing a game? ..... Kids gets up walking away from Grandpa shaking their heads and saying under their breath "and I thought he did something important when he was young.....
    You just made my day.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Kakka View Post
    Btw Paragon now has 4/7
    DREAM Paragon

I am excited to see new guilds in the race too, giving the big boys a run for their money.

Deleted
    and the kills who scare all ppl stop :P next 3 bosses should take more time.

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 BL has posted shots of 4 heroic boss kills

#2 To all of the people that keep saying qq x amount of bosses already. The guilds making these kills were testing the content on the PTR for weeks even months, I would only expect them to get it down, I'm sure it will take the rest of the community quite some time even to complete the normal mode rag.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

EU-Method 5/7 Heroic, they downed Baleroc!

Deleted
    DREAM Paragon killed Baleroc we've got two guilds with 5/7hc progress now
    Last edited by mmoc572fc7dcb1; 2011-07-07 at 03:04 PM. Reason: ...

10+ Year Old Account
    As we speak, Paragon and Method are attempting Ragnaros