Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No Chicks Allowed - Firelands Stream - Ret PoV

Heroic Shannox, Lord Rhyolith, and Alysrazor down. Heroic Baleroc attempts tonight. Hoping for another big week.

www.justin.tv/prenticeret

Raid start time is 5:30PM PST
    Last edited by Prentice; 2011-07-14 at 12:21 AM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Yeah, got the end of the fight. Pretty good quality!

You forgot the link of the stream:

http://pt-br.justin.tv/prenticeret#/w/1431340576
    Last edited by hajime; 2011-07-06 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Link added

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not the place to be asking, but I would love to get a DL link for that sweet, sweet UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the shannox kill ( and the neck/legs)
    God forbid I see a cast bar on my target. I'm going to interrupt that cast out of fucking existence. I will rebuke that spell out of the game data, that's how I'm going to roll with my pally now.

Thanks guys. I have no idea what happened to the link. I made two posts in this thread. The first with the details and the second was that Occ was dead. No clue what happened to the OP.

The UI can be downloaded from WoWInterface. Its called ChertiUI. Some minor tweaks have been made but that is the core.

Thanks Vacor.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Hello Bob.......

Sorry wasnt paying attention, did you kill Lord?

the quality if the stream is really good. its hard to watch the 8bit excuse for streams sometimes but this one is like a 480 video on youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only bad part of watching you play, is realizling how much better my own raid could be,
    slow wipe recovery of 5-10 minutes at times.
    slow pulls,
    lack of focus, ( not switching to targets quick enough/reacting fast enough )
    Thanks though for giving me hope that there are better players i could possibly find.
    God forbid I see a cast bar on my target. I'm going to interrupt that cast out of fucking existence. I will rebuke that spell out of the game data, that's how I'm going to roll with my pally now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    No sound?
    I haven't figured out had to add an audio stream. To make it worse, I get home from work and shortly thereafter start raiding until right about the time I climb in bed. Tomorrow is an off-night and hopefully I'll figure something out to enhance the stream a bit. In the mean time, sorry.

Yes, Rhyolith is down.

Pretty sure I can further increase the stream quality if I wanted to, but I'll wait to see what kind of impact adding audio has.

God I played like ass tonight.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 03:47 AM ----------

Oh, taking the stream down for now because you really don't need to see me sitting in SW for another hour and change. Thanks.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 04:10 AM ----------

So I just got the sound issue fixed while sitting in town. Sunday night's stream will have noises!!

Yeah, was with your stream online here and out of nowhere the sound came with a chopper-like noise! HAHAHAAH

10+ Year Old Account
    quite fun watching you rip though a heroic, the sound however scared the shit out of me, was trying to sleep.

Haha! That's pretty funny. I just recently purchased a new sound card ( Asus Xonar DX ) and I had to figure out which line to use. That card is pretty damn awesome. My tunes actually thump really hard now.

I've been watching your stream for a little while now. And I have to ask why you have an addon for your combat text aswell as the standard blizzard one?

It just seems messy to me

Hah no chicks allowed?

ARe you an all gay guild?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexinedh View Post
    Hah no chicks allowed?

I didn't know clever only had 6 posts on mmo champ, what a shame.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Sorry. The stream not having audio annoys me. I took it down for the night.

---------- Post added 2011-07-18 at 03:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinedh View Post
    Hah no chicks allowed?

Nope. There may or may not be gay guys in the guild, but it definitely is not an all-gay guild.