Lack of New BH achievment?

Im sorry but did i miss blizzard stating a reason why we wernt gona get a new achievement for the new BH boss? Like its not that big of a deal but considering they did it for all of VOA and for the first boss of BH where is the second boss chevo at?

Deleted
    I guess they just thought that Occu'thar was soooo ridiculously easy that killing him couldn't even be considered an achievement... ya know, but hitting level 10 does...

It's odd and I hadn't actually noticed it before.

Probably so pugs can't ask for it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Aileron View Post
    this is exactttttly why

Was kind of shocked to find this out. My guild was going to do it for the guild achieve. Thought something was wrong when we didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aileron View Post
    Is that the official stance, or just another mistake from Blizzards "D" team?

Breaking a new boss without a ding was anticlimactic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    Breaking a new boss without a ding was anticlimactic.
    I agree. That's the first thing I said to my GF was.. There's no achievement for that? she says, guess not. hmph. oh well. I got pvp bracers -_-

I think they got lazy and forgot... VoA had an achievement for every boss, and Argaloth has both a personal achievement and a guild achievement.

I'm guessing they'll add it eventually.

Yeh they get so busy making sure their content comes out with no bugs and everything, Oh wait......

Deleted
    I think it's good it doesn't have any achievement as the only thing that comes out of it is "link achive".

Quote Originally Posted by Kohle View Post
    I think it's good it doesn't have any achievement as the only thing that comes out of it is "link achive".
    "link achieve" has been useless since: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...rachiever.aspx came out.

without fail, on whatever toon i'm trying to get into whatever raid with, i link "I Can't Hear You Over The Sound of How Awesome I Am"

my level 20 mage even has it!

it is fantastic.
    most of game players can gain that achievement without fail.

"link achieve" has been useless since: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...rachiever.aspx came out.
    It has also been useless since players were given the ability to form their own raid. I dont see why people complain about the link achievment shit so much when you can just start your own and be gone with that requirement.