Thread: Tower Defense!!

Tower Defense!!

So, my buddy just got a new game, Defense Grid, a tower defense-style strategy game. It's fun, from what I've seen, and I was wondering if there are any other popular tower defense games I could try.

Also, I liked Bloons Tower Defense, so any games like these two would be nice.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have really enjoyed the GemCraft trilogy (GemCraft, GemCraft chapter 0, and GemCraft Labrynth) available at armorgames.com. Play them in order though because if you start with the newest, you'll be spoiled and won't like the others. The only downside to the newest is that it has some pay features that I have not unlocked.

I have searched and searched for others, but none really compare to those.

tower defense games dot net is a good site for those kinds of games, sorry for the non link, low posts counts from the lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Papabudkin View Post
    tower defense games dot net is a good site for those kinds of games, sorry for the non link, low posts counts from the lurker
    I killed so much downtime at work on that site. None are spectacular (like Defense Grid good), but they'll keep you busy for a while.

I found another game called Sanctum, if anyone is interested. It's some sort of FPS Tower Defense game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have tons of various TD games on my phone.

Example: Zombies vs Machine-Guns.

Great game play when you spend time in the bathroom .
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    I have tons of various TD games on my phone.

Example: Zombies vs Machine-Guns.

Great game play when you spend time in the bathroom .
    Mobile games: Good for playing in transit (bus/train/plane ect.) and when taking a crap.