Poll: What MMO will you be playing for most of 2012?

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

What MMO will you be playing in 2012?

Hypothetical question with multiple assumptions:

"What MMOs do you think you'll be playing for most parts in 2012".

Assumption 1: All major MMO titles are released according to current speculation. (SWTOR in Q4 2011, GW2 in Q1 2012, TERA Q4 2011 etc.)

Assumption 2: All these titles live up to their promised features and are as good as to be reasonably expected.

Guild Wars 2, for sure.

Guild Wars 2!!!

Deleted
    Eve Online and SW:TOR.

Guild Wars 2 for sure. Every other game I play between now and then I am just biding my time.

swtor,Tera online.So sick of Wow atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    DIABLO 3, for sure. going to be the best game OUT!

WoW i have no desire to play other mmos. If i wanna play something other than WoW which is actually 75% of the time its not gonna be an mmo. The only reason i play WoW is because its a blizzard product and warcraft and since i played warcraft 3 i tried it out and liked it because it wasn't an rpg but had blizzard art style and had warcraft storyline to it. The exact reason why i don't play rift because it doesn't have the 2 most major reasons i play wow. Maybe slightly upgraded systems sure but its in my opinion like taking the meat out of a hamburger and trying to put a ton of ketchup on to confiscate.

SW:TOR or nothing. I've been waiting with everyone else and am very hyped. I'll play multiple characters.

WOW I'm beyond burnt out. it's just not fun, same old shit feeling and it's gotten so boring. I don't care about raiding and if we get to fight Ragnaros for the 2nd or whatever.

I have no interest or ties to Guild Wars and won't be looking at it or other games.

---------- Post added 2011-06-26 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xbraveheartx View Post
    DIABLO 3, for sure. going to be the best game OUT!
    you do realize Diablo is not an MMO and this thread is about MMO's?

Deleted
    most likely Star Wars The Old Republic since most of my friends are going there so yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3, three, III
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Guild wars 2 for sure.

I really hate that this will most probably turn into a flame thread, I'm just hoping people will realise that more than one game can be good.

I was all hyped up for SWTOR to come out, for years. But I lost all interest recently. It just looks like fuckin claymation with WoW's combat.

Biased Poll, no Rift. Wtf?

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2, if they keep everything they promise, it'll turn out amazing

Deleted
    It's too hard to decide tbh. At the moment I'm playing WoW, although I think I'm going to play Rift for a bit when I get bored of 4.2. I haven't really looked at GW2 or SWTOR in detail, but I don't think either will live up to their expectations.

---------- Post added 2011-06-26 at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Lol, I thought that too, but there's the 'Other MMOs' option. Tera should be replaced with Rift on the poll though imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Again i say in case you didn't read my post WoW is a hamburger and rift is somebody taking the recipe and taking the meat out and putting extra ketchup on.

Tera most likely, never played guild wars, and not read up on any MMO-RPG's, so i don't know much about GW2, but tera did look good from what i saw that my friend showed me. So i will give that ago, but mainly waiting on D3.