Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I started playing ele/ret as jokes last night we went 22-3 at (i know low right now, i didn't play my ele last season) 1800+ mmr the off heals and BoP on ele are crazy and we get decent control/burst, i'll let you know how this continues to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixia View Post
    lack of SNARE
    True dat!

Yea rets get to run a little faster for 4 seconds but after that what are we ment to do when a shaman is pillar humping in ghost wolf? And dont even start with judgement of justice, having to sacrifice dmg (that we dont consistantly have) to MAYBE sometimes snare someone?

Rofl wtb hamstring, infected wounds, chains of ice, crippling poision,

Deleted
    I tried my ret with a frost mage - didn't work out quite well to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavein View Post
    I started playing ele/ret as jokes last night we went 22-3 at (i know low right now, i didn't play my ele last season) 1800+ mmr the off heals and BoP on ele are crazy and we get decent control/burst, i'll let you know how this continues to go.
    Yeah that would be cool. Still sitting trying to decide. In the mean time I'm leveling my warrior purely for PvE until I decide. Since someone said mage/ret wasn't great it's got me reconsidering that. Rogue, maybe. Warlock? how would that fair? If Ele works out well, I'll probably end up going with a shammy.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    feral, frost or....

rogue: nice opener, good cc, self heals, and smokebomb for the burstkill. Both of you have a good 'oh-shit' button to.
    Couldn't agree more, both classes would have good burst and surviability against x2 dps or healer/dps. Not to mention that amazing CC, Blind, Hoj, ect...
    youtube.com/ShammyWoWLoL

Deleted
    We meet retri plus retri in 2v2 twice last night and OMFG. Dmg and the burst is good as always but the healing is brutal. They was just spamming each others when needed with the insta and it was Big heals. If you havent tried it you should cause its no way to stop you and your survivability was amazing
    Ye, try retri+retri. Against healer+dps teams, this combo seems to be unkillable. Blizz fucked up wog healing once again on retris so hard to kill them really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harosh View Post
    Ye, try retri+retri. Against healer+dps teams, this combo seems to be unkillable. Blizz fucked up wog healing once again on retris so hard to kill them really.
    You know, I might actually give this a try. I already have a newly leveled pally I was intending to use for raid tanking until I realized how much I didn't like how they controls adds. (Paladins are more than capable of course, just not my cup of tea compared when it comes to tanking style).
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD