Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker St Irregulars View Post
    LOL You just contradicted yourself! Either you're such a fanboi for sylvanas you don't even realize what you're saying or you have absolutely 0 moral compass in regards to the acts of murder, theft, kidnapping and extortion she's carrying out!
    Point out to me specific examples of Sylvanus performing said acts, instead of Forsaken with their free will doing whatever they want, and I'll believe you. I posted NOTHING contradictory in my post, so you lack reading comprehension. I said that if Forsaken DIRECTLY and OPENLY oppose her, attacking her people, openly speaking to take down the Forsaken, then Sylvanus will take them down.
    If they want to run off and just live their (un)life in peace without having ANYTHING to do with the Forsaken - they have that choice.

As Callei said above me, if you actually go through the quest text, and you have any form of IQ, you will be able to see which Forsaken are insane and actually going against Sylvanus' will and breaking the rules.

Note: There's PLENTY and I mean PLENTY of evil humans out their performing evil and morally reprehensible acts. Shall we attribute this to King Varian too?
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2011-07-06 at 06:25 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarui View Post
    hehe ima political pony :3
    hahaha bravo good sir bravo ./salute

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    This argument of yours with "Good" and "Evil" having nothing to do with perspective is laughable. I'll throw out one example here that you can relate entirely in WoW terms - the amount of people who automatically assume orcs = evil. The Alliance fanboys who don't want to roll on the "evil" Horde.

There is no such thing as black-and-white good and evil. Never has been, never will be.

And I'm going to leave this here before someone Godwin's the thread.
    All I hear is a bunch of insults, no actual defense. This is usually what happens when someone knows they can't argue their position.

Thanks for proving me right.

LOL You just contradicted yourself! Either you're such a fanboi for sylvanas you don't even realize what you're saying or you have absolutely 0 moral compass in regards to the acts of murder, theft, kidnapping and extortion she's carrying out!
    And you provided no compelling argument against him in this post whatsoever. What's your point?

Deleted
    Moral relativism is one of the reasons evil is allowed to exist in this world. It's not even a philosophical question, but one of life and death.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I hear is a bunch of insults, no actual defense. This is usually what happens when someone knows they can't argue their position.

Thanks for proving me right.
    I can say the same about you. All I've seen from you in this thread is insults, and you saying "OMG she's like SOOOOO evil!" and then insulting people who disagree and try to use logic to show you why you're wrong.

I'm sorry, as much as you want to believe you're right, quests in-game have already proved you wrong. Do the research yourself, but take a reading comprehension course first.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Point out to me specific examples of Sylvanus performing said acts, instead of Forsaken with their free will doing whatever they want, and I'll believe you.
    Well, I could point out the Forsaken Paladin who works with the Argent Crusade, and how he has said her acts are intolerable. I could point out the apothecary who abandoned Sylvanas and said it was for the same reasons. I could point out her assault on the Greymane wall using her super plague. I could point out the hillsbrad detention cent-- oh wait I already did. But, I think the most damning evidence is her conversation with Garrosh, where she admits she's murdering people simply to swell her ranks and to retain her power. She says this outright. This is also why the "recent forsaken" she MURDERED refuse to follow her will. I'd also like to point out Thassarian and Koltra's comments about Sylvanas. IF you don't know what they are go and complete the full Andorhal questline on both alliance and horde.

Your argument was self defeating. You can either choose to be a fanboi or grow up and admit you're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could point out the hillsbrad detention cent-- oh wait I already did.
    You... do realize... the guy running that thing was trying to HIDE it from Sylvanus, because it's against the rules?

As for other undead saying they dislike Sylvanus' actions - that actually only PROVES my point that other undead have their free will, and can run around doing what they want. Thanks.

Deleted
    morals are what they are "Moral is also understood as an individual understanding or translation of mannerisms at which they abide."

I can say the same about you. All I've seen from you in this thread is insults, and you saying "OMG she's like SOOOOO evil!" and then insulting people who disagree and try to use logic to show you why you're wrong.
    I never insulted anyone, I stated facts. The facts are simple. All I'm seeing are fanboi arguments and people who are trying to justify murder, ethnic cleansing, extortion and kidnapping.

What gets me is that somehow people think that these acts are ok because it's in a game, so it's not really kidnapping or murder. This game is portraying these forms of violence to tell a story. That is part of the story! That is why she's gonna get beaten down and killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never insulted anyone, I stated facts. The facts are simple. All I'm seeing are fanboi arguments and people who are trying to justify murder, ethnic cleansing, extortion and kidnapping.

What gets me is that somehow people think that these acts are ok because it's in a game, so it's not really kidnapping or murder. This game is portraying these forms of violence to tell a story. That is part of the story! That is why she's gonna get beaten down and killed.
    Actually, you're presenting twisted versions of the facts that support your biased opinion, without actually taking the entire picture into consideration.

And then you're going around calling people "fanbois" so yes, you're insulting people, instead of being mature about this.

15+ Year Old Account
    since it seemed to woosh over the first page

http://i.imgur.com/OYGrB.png

Fake document is fake
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

You... do realize... the guy running that thing was trying to HIDE it from Sylvanus, because it's against the rules?

As for other undead saying they dislike Sylvanus' actions - that actually only PROVES my point that other undead have their free will, and can run around doing what they want. Thanks.
    Just like it was "against the rules" that "Putress" was making a "super plague", because "Sylvanas would never ever use a superplague".

Try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I could point out the Forsaken Paladin who works with the Argent Crusade, and how he has said her acts are intolerable. I could point out the apothecary who abandoned Sylvanas and said it was for the same reasons. I could point out her assault on the Greymane wall using her super plague. I could point out the hillsbrad detention cent-- oh wait I already did. But, I think the most damning evidence is her conversation with Garrosh, where she admits she's murdering people simply to swell her ranks and to retain her power. She says this outright. This is also why the "recent forsaken" she MURDERED refuse to follow her will. I'd also like to point out Thassarian and Koltra's comments about Sylvanas. IF you don't know what they are go and complete the full Andorhal questline on both alliance and horde.

Your argument was self defeating. You can either choose to be a fanboi or grow up and admit you're wrong.
    You mean the Forsaken warrior, Bartholomew the Revered, who sees undeath as a disease that needs to be cured and is a vast minority opinion among the Forsaken?

You mean Putress, the traitor apothecary who cut a deal with the Legion?

You mean, the one where she said that without reinforcements, the Forsaken would die out? The same conversation where Garrosh made the same kneejerk conclusion every flag-waver on the Alliance and Horde jumped to without taking ten minutes to learn what they're talking about?

You mean the one quest hub where the questgiver is insane?

You mean the Alliance death knight and the death knight who considered joining the Alliance?

You mean the questline where Koltira disobeyed a direct order from his military superior and then ordered you to join in on his disobedience?

Your last line is a blatant case of the pot and the kettle. If you're going to call someone else black, be prepared to be called out on your hypocrisy.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope she doesn't get killed off. She may be resorting to Lich King like antics, but her intentions were clearly to prolong her race. I see a scenario ( barring her completely changing her ways) where she is asked to step down as Forsaken leader, probably by Tirion. She might not be given much of a chioce, as her people will be faced with the threat of elimination by both sides. IF that is the case, Koltira Deathweaver takes over.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Procadin View Post

yeah. they r totally making her a villain sooner or later. just put down the only cool character left in the lore. im surprised i dont care anymore tbh.
    Stop lying to yourself....
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like it was "against the rules" that "Putress" was making a "super plague", because "Sylvanas would never ever use a superplague".

Try again.
    It wasn't against the rules to make a superplague, it was against the rules to use it the way it was used.

Whatever you may think of Sylvanus, she's no fool. She has allies in the Horde, and she needs to keep them as allies. The plague was only intended to be used against the Scourge, and Putress took it beyond that without informing Sylvanus, who was conspiring with Varimathras (who is a confirmed agent of the Burning Legion). She was betrayed by her own LIEUTENANT so how can you expect that ANY of the things you were told in the past didn't just come from him with his overall plan to get the Scourge back under control?

Don't forget that Sylvanus does NOT want to be commanded and controlled by the Burning Legion again. She fought tooth and nail to break free of that.

Everything Callei said is 100% on the dot, and everything you're posting is proving that you are not actually paying attention to the details of these quests.

As long as they don't turn her into a damn raid boss, I dont care what they do. She's doing it for the benefit of her people.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    I heard Sylvanas drops my BiS neck, that's all I care about.

/trollface
    I know that's a joke but sadly that's really what the game's become.

Deleted
    holy shit! can people stop this hostile philosophy discussion that stinks religion (from one poster) before this gets locked??? atleast use some good arguments and stop the taunting. all i wanted to know was how u imagine it to end (dies) or continue (lives) with some good background if u cba. and yes, Sylvanas can be the last interesting anti-hero left in blizzard's overall game industry