High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Sound Card Driver/Ventrilo Feedback Help needed.

i have a onboard in Soundcard on my desktop, i use Windows 7, i dont have a Driver/interface to be able to change it so that my Ventrilo doesnt playback whatever i am hearing in my USB headset. it is a realtek soundcard. need any more info to help me just ask.

Are you looking for just Ventrilo to be heard through the headset and everything else through a different channel?

It should be easy to just change the Input/Output device in the voice settings tab.

I used to have output to analog headphones and input set to USB headset.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    man you guys are so helpful. telling me how easy it is. but not giving any ways to fix it. or even asking for more information do you can help me.

when i Key up in Vent, Everyone in vent hears exactly what i am Hearing through my headset. My MIC is on my Headset, its USB, and i have no Driver/Interface to fix this, it is a problem with my Soundcards Configuration. but i have no idea how to fix this issue.

That's a strange issue indeed. Thank you for clearing up the problem.

Are you using the Windows 7 driver for your onboard sound or are you using the Realtek driver? If you've got the Realtek driver installed, you'd have a control panel to access that might point you in the right direction.

As I don't know you whether you have a pre-built machine (Dell/HP/Etc.) or a self-built machine, I can't point you in the right direction as to where to get your sound drivers. If you built the machine yourself, the CD that came with it should have the sound drivers on it. If it's a pre-made machine, lookup the model with the vendor in their support area and see what driver you have available to you for download.

Deleted
    USB headset means the onboard sound card should not be used.

First of all - I want to find out why there is no Microphone option for the headset itself, there should be one present. So far it seems to be set at 'Stereo Mix' or 'What 'U Hear', which virtual devices with the sole purpose of mimicking sound output.

For simplicity's sake; you could disable the onboard soundcard in BIOS; it'll give is fewer factors to work with.