Deleted

Healing assignments for Baleroc the gatekeeper.

I'm a resto shaman in a 10 man group and we are currently progressing with Baleroc.
    We usually start the fight with 1 healer healing the tank (me) while the other two are healing the person who is nearest to the shard and has tormented debuff.
    We use two tanks while 4 people to rotate the ticks of the shard.

After first shard is gone, the healer that was healing the tank heals the new person who has the tormented debuff, and the healer who was healing the tormented person start healing the tank and we just keep rotating this way.

So, my question is... does this work? we didn't have many tries (only about 4-5) and im not sure if this is the best way to go.

P.S. Also, our resto druid complains that he can't get as many stacks of vital sparks because he doesn't get the buff (Vital Sparks) from his HoTs and he says is not able to just spam heals cause he would go oom too quickly, does this happen to any of you aswell?, How do resto druids deal with this? or are we just doing something wrong?
    Last tries i had like 70 stacks of the buff while the other healers weren't even over 40 stacks.

Any help would be highly apreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if 1 healer on the tank(s) is good since the damage goes quite spiky especially with decimation blade.

What we did is go in with 1 tank and 6 dps with a 2-2-2 crystal rotation, so for each healer we had a crystal group to heal. 1 healer heals his assigned torment group, while the other 2 spam the tank continuously. All dps used any personal damage reduction cooldowns, so Torment damage is easier to manage, especially on the higher stacks. And got the kill in about 4-5 pulls with the achievement .

We had a Holy Pally, Holy Priest and Resto Druid setup. Our druid also said that it was rather difficult to heal his torment group while getting Vital Spark stacks, but with the other 2 healers assisting a bit so he can go more direct healing style on them worked out fine for us.

Well as a r-druid that did Baleroc (25 man however). What I did was spec 3/3 Nature's Bounty (gives regrowth crit and 30% haste bonus on Nourish with 3 rejuvs active) and then you keep that active ofc and just spam nourish. You can also start off with a Regrowth to proc the Natures Grace (15% haste) to get even faster Nourishes. Also at the end when they have 7+ stacks (assuming you switch at 10 stacks) you can do a Regrowth + Swiftmend to partly deal with the dmg but also get a lot of stacks quickly exploiting the whole more sparks from higher torment stacks thing.

Tell him he can also exploit the fact that HoT's do not change dynamically with changing buffs. So when he is getting ready to stop healing tanks and start healing the torment. He should refresh his HoTs on the tank and they will continue ticking for the uber heal amount. So what I would do would be to refresh LB and do a rejuv+swiftmend when the buff had just a few sec left.

Deleted
    in a 10 man mode, how many healers are usually in the tank and how many in the tormented person?
    is 1 healer enough to heal up the tormented person?

We used a 1-2 rotation for the healers. Meaning I (Holy Pally) was on shard duty first, resto druid and shammy were on tank (just solo tanked it). 2nd shard, I switch to tank, druid and shammy switch to shard duty. We just went back and forth like that until about 35ish percent, then myself and the resto druid stayed on the tank full time while the shammy remained on shard duty. Between LoH and Guardian, a Holy Pally can solo heal a couple of Decimation Blades decently well, even at high Blaze stacks.

-Judge

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't need more than 20-30 stacks on any healer to complete this on normal, so no worries.
    The most critical part is the first decimation blade when no healer has high stacks. Make sure that at least 2 healers are SPAMMING the decimation tank when he's tanking.

This is how our Rotation worked, the healers commented that it was the easiest fight they have ever done. All 3 Healers reached 80+ stacks at the end of the fight.

We 2 Tank, 3 Healed it. First Tank tanks till he has over 250k Health, then the other Tank took over. The First Tank would taunt for Decimation Blade. We had 2 Teams of 2 People tanking the crystals, a Frost DK + Arcane Mage team and Arms Warrior + Shadow Priest Team, the Hunter was able to just stand still and pewpew.

The important part, Healing rotation. In simple Terms, 2 Healers healing the Tank currently taking a Blade Phase (Decimation or Inferno), and 1 Healer healing the Tank when he was doing normal attacks. Each Blade Phase lasts 15 seconds, then a 30 second cooldown.

Start out with 1 Healer on the Tank, 2 Healers healing the Torment Target. On the first Blade Selection, 1 of the Torment Healers goes to the Tank, so you now have 2 healers on the Tank (one with stacks, one without). When it ends (15 seconds later) the Healer that started out on the Tanks goes to heal the Torment Targets, and the one that switched to tanks stays on the Tank. 30 Seconds later another Blade Selection happens, and the healer that has been building stacks moves to the Tank with the second healer. 15 Seconds later, the second healer moves to Torment Targets and the 3rd healer is on tanks solo. Just keep rotating like that, and all healers will be able to build their stacks evenly, and switch to the Tank when it is most needed during a blade phase.

three healers, Paladin, Priest, Druid
    start - 30 seconds
    Druid on Tank, Priest+Paladin on Torment
    Inferno Blade Starts - 15 Seconds
    Druid+Priest on Tank, Paladin on Torment
    Inferno Blade Ends - 30 Seconds
    Priest on Tank, Paladin+Druid on Torment
    Decimation Blade Starts - 15 Seconds
    Priest+Paladin on Tank, Druid on Torment
    Decimation Blade Ends - 30 Seconds
    Paladin on Tank, Druid+Priest on Torment
    Decimation Blade Starts -15 Seconds - (It's random which blade he choses)
    Paladin+Druid on Tank, Priest on Torment
    Decimation Blade Ends - 30 Seconds
    Druid on Tank, Priest+Paladin on Torment
    Repeat till kill - You have 3 minutes 15 more seconds of this to kill him

To Accomplish this, you need 20k DPS average from all 5 DPS, and 8-10k from the Tanks. Healers will need 15k HPS total(between the 2 of them or solo) to heal torment targets back to full health.