10+ Year Old Account

To the COD gamers

Theres a rumor flying around the gaming circle that a 3 year old is doing some serious kills on this game, can anyone confirm it? or is this just a random based rumor?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a 3 yr old playing it a few weeks ago, he kept shooting the ceiling for about 10 minutes

not that this comment helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we talking mental age?

Cuz I'd totally believe it.

I don't play online though, so I couldn't tell ya.

Well just to see if you were trolling I Googled it. Obviously there were hits but the most recent date was Jan 2011. So that would make you a COD hater (why you feel the need to really? What do you gain?) and a troll.

You obviously didn't search very hard. All you have to search google for is "CoD 3 year old" and you'll find all sorts of stuff. Some of it is as recent as June. Whether they're good or not I'll let you decide, since I've personally never played the game.

What, this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3B6ugv4Gt8

His older brother has him play like an asshole and the kid isn't great, (although it is pretty impressive for a 3 year old)

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    You obviously didn't search very hard. All you have to search google for is "CoD 3 year old" and you'll find all sorts of stuff. Some of it is as recent as June. Whether they're good or not I'll let you decide, since I've personally never played the game.
    OBVIOUSLY I didn't search very hard. All I did was search on google for 3 year old playing COD. The most recent was Jan 2011.

Edit: The newest video that didnt show up on my search is still not anything skillful lol. So obviously the OP is still trolling.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-07-07 at 05:58 PM.

ITT: OP implies that CoD takes no skill in a not-so-subtle question.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Theres a rumor flying around the gaming circle that a 3 year old is doing some serious kills on this game, can anyone confirm it? or is this just a random based rumor?
    Eh may be true...though playing a Paladin isn't any harder either