Raid lockout question!

Hello, i have a small question i want to ask before i test it!

My guild is raiding right now! and i am standby.

is it possible for me to extend last weeks lockout and go in and solo some trash?

or will that extended thing be removed after a while? because right now i can extend and then regret it, will this be there when i enter the raid and kill trash?

No, if you extend it that will be your lockout for this week.

you could, however, find someone else willing to extend that lockout. Then you can go into their lockout and not get saved to it and can solo trash.

i am able to extend it, and then remove the extend, but i dont know if thats still possible when i entered the raid!

Yes, you can extend your lockout and farm trash.
    As long as you don't solo a boss you won't be locked for the week on the extended ID.
    I did it this week on my hunter while waiting for our raid to form. I extended the lockout, farmed trash through 2 resets (actually had people from my raid AFK inside to get rep) and then afterwards removed the raid lockout and went on to the raid as if I had never extended it.

I did this on a Shannox only Raid ID in case that helps or eases your mind at all.

Taken from Raid Lock out FAQ: "To become saved to an extended instance lock, a player must either participate in a boss kill, zone into the instance after a boss has been killed, or wipe on a encounter with limited attempts; simply zoning into a newly extended instance or killing active trash mobs will not cause a player to become saved." (You no longer get saved for just zoning it so ignore that part)

15+ Year Old Account
    You can extend and remove the extend the week of the lockout. Once the actual extension goes into effect though on tuesday, you won't have the option to remove it.
    Edit: Hmm I guess I may be wrong heh judging by other post. I've only tried it once, but I guess I just assumed you couldn't remove it :P.

okay, thanks guys!