Next raid after firelands ?

I know it's only just come out so it's maybe a little early to be asking but... Is their any info on what the next raid will be after Firelands ?

I can only think of Deathwing but maybe there will be something before that.

Oh and I did try the search function and couldn't find anything.... anything with the word raid in just gives me 60 billion threads about firelands or whatever.

why is everyone saying deathwing? we havent seen N'Zoth, Abyssal Maw, or Uldum.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Caverns of Time: War of the Ancients

trial of the deathwing crusader

Firelands is it, the game is done once you clear this content.

I'm 100% sure it will be the new caverns of time.

Deleted
    There should be a tier before Deathwing. Prime candidates are Caverns of Time: War of the Ancients and N'Zoth (old god), probably linked to some Uldum-titans type of dungeon. The Naga and Burning Legion stuff will probably be saved for future expansions.

Wota isnt an actual canditate, its more or less confirmed, and also hoping for old god

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have a small, secret hope that War of the Ancients will be released partway through Firelands as a half-tier higher than Firelands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveros View Post
    trial of the deathwing crusader
    Icwutudidthar

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Caverns of Time: War of the Ancients
    Yup that should be the confirmed raid. Well its coming sometime in Cata no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamima View Post
    I'm 100% sure it will be the new caverns of time.
    Agreed.

Also, I thought it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that Deathwing wasn't going to be the true end baddie. If he is, we're taking out the Old God pulling the strings immediately beforehand.

There'll be some consequences to go along with that, likely a complete rampage once his mind is free from direct influence. I expect that we'll see some major lore figures die if this is the case,

Methinks we'll see War of the Ancients + Abyssal Maw as mid-tier heroic dungeons, then Uldum as a raid itself shortly after. After which, we'll see Deathwing.

The order of the last two is up for debate.
    Last edited by Bashkar; 2011-07-07 at 10:13 PM.

I'm thinking they'll stick with the whole elemental theme for the rest of Cata content. Skywall was in the first tier, Firelands in the second, Abyssal Maw (with N'Zoth, "The Sleeper in the Deep", as the end boss) and WotA should be next, with the Deathwing raid in Deepholme closing out the story. Throw in an emerald nightmare teaser raid (I'm looking at you, Ruby Sanctum) after Deathwing to prep the story for the next ex-pac.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea. Deathwing might be TOO SOON (tm). Haven't heard a word about this n zoth either. But I have a strong feeling that it's related to water Vashjir was a huge success and there isn't a partially underwater raid yet.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!