Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    They clearly should not be first, EU got the content a lot of time after, yet killed the boss before them...
    I love how american try to defend their guilds.
    Nobody has defended anything. A question was asked and answered. They are ranked number one on that particular site because it takes an overall score and they got two world first kills and one world second, ranking them above everyone else by the score that wowprogress uses.

I love how Europeans butthurt about an arbitrary third party website ranking.

Deleted
    They beat the encounter by extending the fight otside the enrage timer (whit kiting and that kind of stuff ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Armide View Post
    They beat the encounter by extending the fight otside the enrage timer (whit kiting and that kind of stuff ^^)
    Source please?

Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill View Post
    Source please?
    Not like it matters, pretty sure every guild that's killed it at this point had to do this.
    At the very least, Inner Sanctum did.
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hk...=13571&e=13980

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Vodka's Kill shot - http://i.imgur.com/QJlYk.jpg

Did Killars race change to Worgen? o_0
    What's up with that hunter who's not in Vodka?

He used to be in vodka, I imagine he still has close ties.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hkxevfqp0lt8rtpa/dashboard/?s=13571&e=13980

I
    nner Sanctum released their WoL for the fight for anyone who wants to see the kind of set-up/dps req for the boss. You'll notice their kill went 48 seconds over the berserk timer.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They clearly should not be first, EU got the content a lot of time after, yet killed the boss before them...
    And i love how ill-grammered Europeans try to start fights. There is nothing we can do about the headstart. Its been that way since 4 EVAR! Plz stop trying to find any excuse to take away from a high end guild's efforts to do well.

Inner sanctums website has their logs uploaded. Lol at everybody who thought they were doing "insane dps".There needs to be a raid wide wipe mechanic in place on the patchwerk fights to stop this kind of thing happening, like the aura on blood queen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicolatino View Post
    And i love how ill-grammered Europeans try to start fights.
    You do know that the majority of Europeans don't use English as their primary language?

I love how Euros defend a number score (that is essentially meaningless) for a video game.

Maybe now one post won't get deleted while the other stays up. Bias much?

how come wowprogress shows a 10 man kill not 25?

Would have been way more epic if they had actually pulled that 30k dps. :/ oh well. Gratz anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill View Post
    Would have been way more epic if they had actually pulled that 30k dps. :/ oh well. Gratz anyway.
    It's really not possible atm imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabby View Post
    how come wowprogress shows a 10 man kill not 25?
    Because WoW progress is not yet tracking kills properly, I suspect in part due to having to redo the whole tracking process with the new releases of the armory's data.

Deleted
    If I'm not mistaken they killed Baleroc 4th, they're only showing as first due to wowprogress going by overall ranking. How the calculate that ranking is extremely stupid, considering the kills that earned Vodka that "top score" were done before Method's servers were even up. Method is still #1 in the race as far as I'm concerned. Nothing against vodka, still a great guild but wowpgoress got that overall ranking wrong.

However grats on the US #1, vodka remains one of my fav guilds to follow.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2011-07-08 at 12:21 AM.

Don't turn this into a US vs. EU flamewar. All it will get is an infraction.

If you want WoWprogress to change how it tracks kills, then the place to go would be WoWprogress' forums and administrators, please remember the way that WoWprogress tracks kills is not perfect. That does not make it ok to rage.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    If I'm not mistaken they killed Baleroc 4th, they're only showing as first due to wowprogress going by overall ranking. How the calculate that ranking is extremely stupid, considering the kills that earned Vodka that "top score" were done before EU servers were even up. Method is still #1 in the race as far as I'm concerned. Nothing against vodka, still a great guild but wowpgoress got this one wrong.
    It doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure Rag won't go down this week, nor will it go down on tues of next week. Whoever gets rag first/2nd/3rd will be in that spot.

Rankings dont really matter until people are 7/7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ttkyle View Post
    It doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure Rag won't go down this week, nor will it go down on tues of next week. Whoever gets rag first/2nd/3rd will be in that spot.

Rankings dont really matter until people are 7/7
    Fair enough, I just hope whoever kills Rag first actually stays as "1st" not 2nd or 3rd because they were a little on Shannox or w/e. Either way I'm looking forward to watching the EU, US and overall races unfold. All 3 should be interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Griefknight View Post
    I've always thought Method was the best but just fyi, the EU knew which bosses were easier because we did them first and there is a chance that people from US guilds were leaking info to the EU.
    but still Method #1 imo
    Not sure if serious but, who in the US guilds that killed 4/7 in heroic - before the EU servers went up - would leak info to EU guilds? The only ones with anything even remotely close to useful information would be stand-by raiders listening in on their VT or the actual players from that raid. You can't find any motive for anyone doing such a thing.

Not to mention the fact that the four first bosses all were on the PTR in heroic. Granted that a few changes were made before they went on live.
    Last edited by mmocf470930503; 2011-07-08 at 12:37 AM.