Train of Thought over Borrowed Time?

I've never tried train of thought and started to realize its usefulness until recently. I want to implement Train of Thought into my talent tree as I find myself casting smite for Evangelism and Archangel more often.

Would it be a good idea to switch the two points in Borrowed time to Train of thought? Or Soul Warding? I can't seem to proc Borrowed Time at the right time when I need it and Soul Warding can be a life saver but Im not finding myself needing that reduction time as much

10+ Year Old Account
    I would lean more to dropping soul warding than borrowed time. Currently with how much PW:Shield costs it really isn't mana worthy to cast it more than once every few seconds. I also think Borrowed time is the best talent to have when there is alot of raid damage. I use the combo of a PW:Shield (Lowest HP Person) into a BT'ed PoH. If it looks like PoH is needed again, another PW:Shield -> BT PoH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bigfoot, you can have both BT and ToT in your spec. http://wowtal.com/#k=veyE-2RL.ala.priest.qQW9_K

Remember that you don't "proc" Borrowed Time, you gain BT after each PW:S is applied, giving you 14% haste increase for six seconds. (Instant casts will not consume BT)